12: Rubbing Your Belly

Seeing that Dong Pang was silent and didn't answer, Xiao Guyu thought that he didn't like grapes, so he changed his words in a low voice: "Raspberry is also fine."

Dong Pang looked at Xiao Guyu in his arms: "You can grow whatever you like to eat."

"I like to eat them all." Xiao Guyu smacked his mouth and answered seriously.

Xiaoguyu has always felt that he is very happy if he can eat enough, so how can he be picky about food.

Dong Fat: "Okay, then plant them all."

Seeing that Dong Pang cared so much about his own feelings, Xiao Guyu lowered his head a little, feeling that his father loved him so much, but he failed to complete the great cause of weeding, so he couldn't help feeling a little shy: "Dad, actually, I still have a weed that hasn't been pulled out. It's too difficult to pull out..."

His voice sounded like a grandma's, and in Dong Pang's ears, it sounded like a child was suing himself.

Dong Pang immediately said domineeringly: "Where is it, show me."

Xiaoguyu pointed to a direction.

Sure enough, a tall weed stood facing the wind in the yard, and beside the weed, there were traces of Xiao Guyu falling and squatting.

Dong Pang looked at the trace, and then at the mud on Xiaoguyu's butt...the case was solved.

He put the thing in his hand on the ground, uprooted the weed without any effort, threw it on the ground, and stepped on it: "Well, Dad avenged you."

Xiao Guyu was slightly startled when he heard the words, and then showed a big smile, moved his body a little awkwardly, put his arms around Dong Pang's neck, and kissed Dong Pang's side face.

The cheeks of the kissed Xiaoguyu were flushed, like a small apple.

He used to see other children in the village, kiss their parents' faces and act coquettishly, and they could get all kinds of delicious snacks, but Xiaoguyu had no place to act coquettishly, so he could only watch helplessly.

Everything is different now! He has his own father, so he can... kiss his father's cheek and act like a baby.

Dong Fatty was taken aback by the kiss, only feeling the warm and soft touch brush his cheeks, and then, the tall and strong man couldn't help showing a shallow smile, and cheated on the child in his arms: "Little taro , kiss again, Dad hasn't reacted just now!"

Xiaoguyu shyly covered her small face, and the tips of her red ears were clearly exposed to Dong Pang's sight.

Dong Pang stopped teasing the child, for fear that he would embarrass him.

He picked up his things again, carried Xiao Guyu into the house, and Lao Wang followed him with his things.

Walking into the living room, Dong Pang put Xiaoguyu and the large and small bags he purchased on the ground together. Seeing that they were about to pack up, Xiaoguyu hurriedly raised his little hand: "I'm here to help too!"

Dong Pang rubbed his hairy head: "Little taro is so good, we really need your help."

Old Wang: "Little taro is here, uncle, I need your help first."

Xiaoguyu leaned over obediently, and as soon as he walked to the shopping bag, he saw Lao Wang digging out a set of small clothes from the shopping bag. Lao Wang was carrying a blue and white sea soul shirt with short sleeves and dark blue overalls , greeted Xiaogu Yu: "Come and try on the new clothes, see if the size fits you well."