100: Abnormal Heartbeat

Just when Gu Yu was contemplating, Jiang Xi came back, and he walked straight to Gu Yu.

When Gu Yu usually thinks about things, he rests his cheeks with his palms. Today, he is afraid of rubbing the makeup that senior sister Hua painted for him, so he uses his knuckles to rest on his chin. His eyes are not fixed, and he thinks about it in a free space.

Because he thought too seriously, he didn't realize Jiang Xi's departure and return.

Jiang Xi didn't want to disturb him, so he just sat aside and watched him quietly, but when he watched, his eyes fell on a fold on Gu Yu's left shoulder unconsciously, probably because Gu Yu was not careful when wearing clothes, which caused the fabric of that piece is wrinkled.

Jiang Xi has a bit of obsessive-compulsive disorder. When he sees wrinkles, he wants to flatten them. If the wrinkles are on others, it is not unbearable. After all, he does not stare at others all the time, but on Gu Yu... no.

He hesitated again and again, and finally moved towards the fold, but just as his fingertips touched the opponent's shoulder, he felt the person under him jump violently. Turning around, he saw clearly that it was Jiang Xi, who also He didn't regain his composure, but his almond eyes became more and more evasive.

"Brother... When did you come back, why didn't you make a sound?"

"Just now," Jiang Xi said, pinching the wrinkle with his fingertips to smooth it out, and then he showed a smile, "There was a wrinkle here, and it's all right now."

Although there are many layers of Hanfu, the material of each layer is not heavy. Even through several layers of fabric, Gu Yu can still feel the temperature of the opponent's fingertips on his shoulders, probably because he has just washed his hands, which is cool.

Gu Yu couldn't help thinking about what happened just now. Speaking of which, he had never seen Jiang Xi have physical contact with anyone other than himself, let alone helping to smooth out the wrinkles on his clothes. Usually, when they get closer to Lou Jian and the others, Jiang Xi seems to deliberately step up or slow down his pace to increase the distance.

Realizing this, the heart in Gu Yu's chest was beating vigorously, bang bang, bang bang, as if trying to tell his master something with all his strength.

Gu Yu subconsciously put her palm on her heart, feeling her heartbeat through the fabric.

That heartbeat is like a little hamster running on a wheel that will not get tired, and every foot is on Gu Yu's heart.

Gu Yu has no doubt that if he is wearing a device that can monitor his heart rate, the device will probably remind him that his heart rate is too fast.

"Thank you, thank you brother." Gu Yu couldn't bear the beating heart anymore, he grabbed Jiang Xi's fingertips from his shoulder with his backhand, Jiang Xi's knuckles were icy and cold, the joints were slender, white and clear veins were visible, It looks like fine clear porcelain.

Neither of them spoke, but it seemed as if they had said everything.

They sat quietly in the noisy lounge, as if they were not in the same space as other people.

Until the party started, on the eve of going on stage.

Gu Yu's previous program was a poetry recitation performed by the members of the student council. When the people in front were reciting, Gu Yu had to prepare for the show.

Reminded by a person in charge of the event, he got up in a hurry, shook his white wide sleeves up, and wanted to pick up the guqin, but he felt that it was not safe enough. After all, his Hanfu not only had sleeves, but also a short hem. If he In the process of holding the qin and falling, it is tens of millions of qin.