55: Parents Meeting on Saturday

In this way, after a few more days, the three ghosts did not find anyone hiding outside the window watching TV.

They expected that the man had left the deserted village, and the strict guarding of Xiaoguyu was relaxed a bit. At least it won't follow the child when he goes to the toilet.

Seeing that it was already November, Rong Xiao changed Xiao Guyu into a new sweater she made, a beanie in the same color as the little tiger, and...a brand new schoolbag!

She used wool to weave a very popular shoulder bag for Xiaoguyu, which is in the shape of a little yellow duck, and specially embroidered Xiaoguyu's name on the duck's belly, which is the only private order in Xiaohuahua Kindergarten.

This small schoolbag is also a new product that Rong Xiao plans to sell at the gate of the kindergarten. To be precise, this is a new model that has not been released yet, so Xiaogu Yu put it on it first.

On that day, Xiaoguyu came to his class wearing a brand-new outfit, and soon aroused the curiosity of his two little friends.

Xiaochengzi and Guoguo looked him up and down, and asked, "Little taro, your new schoolbag looks so good, where did you buy it?"

When Xiaoguyu received the praise from her friends, she immediately raised her head happily: "I didn't buy it, my mother made it for me!"

Xiaochengzi and Guoguo were stunned for a moment.

Such a beautiful schoolbag was actually made by Rong Xiao's mother herself?

Bravo!

The three children standing together are already attractive, not to mention that today Xiao Guyu is wearing a fluffy sweater and carrying a thick woolen bag in the shape of a little yellow duck. The whole person looks like a Small dumpling.

The eyes of the children in the class naturally fell on him.

Soon, they walked towards him scatteredly, surrounded Xiao Guyu in the middle, and asked about his new schoolbag.

Seeing that so many people like her schoolbag, Xiao Guyu thought that her mother will come to the kindergarten gate to sell goods in a few days, so she should take this opportunity to help her to promote it!

"This is a small schoolbag my mother made for me. I can't buy it yet, but in a few days, my mother will make more and sell it at the school gate." Xiao Guyu felt that his words were not attractive enough. , and then said: "At that time, there will be designs of chickens, tigers and flowers."

Children:"!"

Who can say no to a cute little schoolbag!

The children shouted immediately: "Little taro, if your mother comes, you must tell me!"

"And me and me!"

"I also want!"

Seeing that everyone responded so enthusiastically, Xiaogu Taro happily agreed.

At this moment, a child who stared at Xiaoguyu's woolen hat for a long time suddenly said, "Little Yutou, why do you have our class hat?"

He remembered that Little Taro was a freshman who just arrived this year, so he shouldn't have the class cap from last year that his class bought.

After hearing his words, the other children also turned their eyes from the schoolbag to Xiaoguyu's head.

This hat... is really exactly the same as the squad hat they keep at home!

Last year, Mr. Li saw that almost all the children in the class had this kind of woolen hat, so he decided to use this hat as the class hat for the autumn parent-child sports meeting.