106: Bringing Someone Home

Jiang Xi's eyes gradually became darker, and after a long silence, he said, "Meet the parents?"

His tone was a little tentative, not completely serious, as if he was afraid that what Gu Yu thought was not the case.

"Bad, almost, since we are together, we shouldn't hide it from the elders in the family." Gu Yu said seriously, "I want to introduce you to them."

Jiang Xi's eyes were filled with joy, and he said, "Okay, I'll look at the tickets now."

The light of the mobile phone screen was very conspicuous in the dark. Gu Yu leaned close to Jiang Xi's neck and looked at the tickets with him. After confirming that there were still tickets available, Gu Yu returned the tickets he had bought and bought them with Jiang Xi again. It's easy to buy tickets.

Sitting together on the high-speed rail can also offset some boredom.

After Gu Yu reported his ID number, he saw Jiang Xi save his information in the ticket-buying software: "Anyway, there will be another time, so it's convenient."

Gu Yu felt that there was some truth in it, so he didn't refute it.

After booking the tickets, Jiang Xi suddenly thought of something, and clicked on WeChat again.

Seeing him click on WeChat, Gu Yu hurriedly turned his head, afraid that he would see Jiang Xi's private chat. Although he and Jiang Xi are lovers now, they should respect each other's privacy.

When Gu Yu turned his head, Jiang Xi said: "You can read all my mobile phones, and there are no chat records in it. Most of them are mine and yours."

The tone was obviously calm, but it made Gu Yu's heart beat faster. He turned his head, agreed obediently, and resumed his previous posture, leaning on Jiang Xi's neck to look at the phone screen.

Seeing that the mobile phone is staying on the chat page with a person at the moment, Gu Yu raised his eyes and looked at the note - father.

Gu Yu guessed: "Now I want to tell your dad that you won't go back for a few days, are you going to my house?"

"Not all." Jiang Xi said lightly, and then began to type in front of Gu Yu--Father, I have very important things to do during this period, so I won't go back and watch. Also, it's your first time to visit mother's house What supplements did you take with you?

Seeing his almost straightforward question, Gu Yu couldn't help but said: "My parents don't like supplements, you don't need to spend money to buy them."

What kind of supplements does Li Gui eat? It won't make up for it, and it's a waste of money.

"It's different, it's my intention." Jiang Xi said, "If I don't prepare, my parents will scold me for not having rules."

After hearing what Jiang Xi said, Gu Yu stopped persuading him.

I thought that when Jiang Xi saw his own ghost, he would understand everything, and there was Uncle Wang, as the only living person in the family, this tonic would not need to be wasted.

But over there, Jiang Canghai was very reliable today, and quickly replied: Son, are you going to your daughter-in-law's house in the next few days? Dad has already asked Uncle Li to prepare it, and you can just take it there tomorrow.

Jiang Xi didn't think how quickly he could get a reply. After all, Jiang Canghai was always busy and didn't like to use smart products like mobile phones very much. He didn't expect that today it would be very reliable.

Jiang Xi: Thank you, father.

What he called his father today was unprecedentedly sincere.

Jiang Canghai: Well, when will you bring your daughter-in-law back for me to see?