63: She and Zhou Qingxian

Wen Yuan listened to others conveying this to herself, cried and nodded, and kept saying yes, she believed him.

It's just that she was ugly, and she was crying so badly that the person who helped to deliver the message was so frightened that she couldn't even say a word of comfort, watching her tears fall to the ground.

Wen Yuan didn't care about this, she just cried herself.

She cried outside for a while, and when she came back to old man Zhou, she didn't show any abnormalities again, fearing that old man Zhou would also feel sad when he saw it.

The wood carvings made by Wenyuan are already quite famous in the neighborhood, and wealthy families often come to order from her.

They came and went, earning a lot of money, which made people in the town red-eyed again, and said sourly that Zhou's daughter-in-law was really worthy of asking for it. Although she was ugly, she could do things and earn money.

Old man Zhou was so angry that he didn't pick up the fire stick to chase and beat these talkative people. His family's daughter-in-law, he just disliked it himself, and it would be someone else's family to criticize.

Not long after that, Wen Yuan suddenly fainted one day when she was staying up all night doing work.

The old man Zhou was so scared that he ran to invite a doctor overnight. The doctor came and gave Wen Yuan a pulse, and found that Wen Yuan was pregnant.

After old man Zhou sent the doctor away, Wen Yuanren was still blindfolded. She... was pregnant with Zhou Qingxian's child?

These days, Wenyuan only feels that people get tired easily, but she doesn't have symptoms like nausea and vomiting at all, so Wenyuan doesn't think about pregnancy.

But now, the doctor said that she had a child!

Wen Yuan felt joy in her heart, and the old man Zhou sent the doctor away, with a smile on his serious old face, and said: "Don't do the work in this shop, come on, dad."

Wen Yuan obediently agreed.

She concentrates on raising her baby at home. In addition to eating and sleeping on weekdays, she spends her days in Zhou Qingxian's study looking through the poems that are not very smooth and the paintings he made for her.

At the beginning, Wenyuan was very resistant to Zhou Qingxian's painting for herself. She felt that she was born ugly, and there was really no need to be painted. Zhou Qingxian listened to her words, but changed his usual foolish appearance, and his face was serious: "Who said that? My wife is nice to look at, but others are blind and can't see it."

Wen Yuan gradually got used to it, and Zhou Qingxian took himself into the painting.

After a few days like this, Wen Yuan's stomach began to sink. On this day, she finally received a letter from Zhou Qingxian who was far away in Huaicheng. , I can paint for her when I get home.

Hearing someone read the letter to herself, Zhou Qingxian's careless expression quickly appeared in Wen Yuan's mind, and she couldn't help laughing out loud, and asked the sender to write back another letter, saying that she had him child, let him name the child.

Not long after, I received another reply letter, which contained the two names that Zhou Qingxian had racked his brains for a long time, as well as his longing for Wen Yuan.

He is usually the most squeamish person, and when he does some work, he is coaxed by jerky dignitaries. Now that he is on the battlefield, he doesn't complain about being coquettish, probably because he is afraid of Wenyuan's worry.