103: Kiss in the Cinema

Lou Jian cursed and went back to his desk, feeling more and more that his meal was dry.

And Gu Yu was also embarrassed, and quickly pushed Jiang Xi: "Brother, you go back, I can eat by myself."

Jiang Xi was not annoyed when he was kicked out, and there was a slight smile on the corner of his mouth: "Okay, I'll come back to check later."

Gu Yu angrily tried to prove to herself: "...I am not a child, and adults have to stare at me when I eat!"

Jiang Xi: "Oh? You better not be."

Gu Yu: "..."

On the day the exam was over, Lou Jian had a sad face, thinking that he was about to fail the course, so he begged his girlfriend to comfort him on the phone, but he didn't know what he said there. Gu Yu Jiang Xi said: "I'm leaving today, when will you two go home?"

Gu Yu didn't get the high-speed rail ticket to go home today, but only got tomorrow's ticket, "Tomorrow."

Jiang Xi: "Same."

He could buy a ticket to go back to Qingjing Temple today, but he wanted to stay and spend time with Gu Yu, and he didn't want to leave so early.

It has only been a dozen days since he and Gu Yu confirmed their relationship, except when Gu Yu was busy with his studies and had no time to talk to him, in fact, this relationship has not been talked about for a few days at all. How could Jiang Xi be willing to leave alone?

After listening to the two people's answers, Lou Jian showed a teasing look on his face: "Then you two, rounding up, is living together in the dormitory. I asked Zhuang Xinji in the morning, and he said he would leave after the exam in the afternoon."

Gu Yu: "Ah, why are you in such a hurry?"

"Maybe I'm also in a hurry to find someone to live with each other." Lou Jian said with a smile, "Right? Brother Jiang."

Jiang Xi glanced at him: "You know, why don't you clean it up quickly?"

"Come on, please help me to press the suitcase, there are too many things to close."

...

As the two roommates packed up their things and left the dormitory one after another, two of the four beds were immediately vacant, which looked empty. Gu Yu couldn't help feeling a little melancholy about parting.

The winter vacation means that I will not see Jiang Xi for a month.

Although you can still chat online, the feeling of seeing a real person and chatting online is different after all.

When Gu Yu was disappointed, he treated Jiang Xi with extra obedience, a little bit of pampering him.

He knows that he has neglected Jiang Xi these days for reviewing, which is really not what a qualified partner should do. He intends to coax others, but because the definition of romance is very lacking in his mind, in the end he only thought of inviting him to watch a movie. Idea: "Brother, let's go to the movies. There seems to be a Hollywood blockbuster that is very good recently. I see that everyone in Moments is posting it."

Jiang Xi raised his eyes upon hearing this, and asked bluntly, "A date?"

Gu Yu was asked for a while by him, and then said: "Yes, it's a date."

Speaking of which, this is their first date after confirming their relationship.

Gu Yu suddenly realized the importance of the matter. As a mature partner, plus he took the initiative to invite, he must have arranged all the dating procedures.