22: Invite Sister to Dinner

In the early morning, the coldness swept across the deserted village, and the hot weather finally became cool.

As soon as Dong Pang opened his eyes, he felt the change in the weather. He reminded Xiaoguyu that he could wear autumn clothes, and he also changed into a long robe in order not to show his secrets.

Xiaoguyu put on a brand new autumn outfit, because the cuffs were a bit long, and rolled up two or three times. After washing his face and brushing his teeth, the first thing he did was pull weeds and feed the chickens.

With the experience of the past few days, Xiaoguyu knows what kind of grass is most popular with the chickens, and quickly pulls out the ones the chickens like, cuts them up, mixes them with feed, and puts them in the chicken coop.

In the kitchen, Dong Pang thought it was cold and he should cook something warm, so he prepared to grind some soy milk.

There was no millstone for grinding soybean milk at home, so Dong Pang took advantage of Xiaoguyu to go out and cheated with a small spell. The soybeans were squeezed into white pulp in the air and dripped into the pot. Dong Pang added some water to it, and then Put a layer of steaming tray in the pot, and put two eggs on the steaming tray.

After he got home in the middle of the night last night, he kneaded the dough impromptu, covered the wake-up dough with a clean plastic bag, kneaded it for a few minutes, squeezed out the air bubbles, rolled the dough into sheets, smeared with salt and chopped green onion, and then Roll it up, and then cut it into pieces with a kitchen knife, which is the green onion roll.

Dong Pang also put the onion rolls on the steaming plate, then covered the wooden pot and started to heat up.

Half an hour later, white gas came out from the edge of the pot, and Dong Pang knew it was almost done. He stopped adding firewood and lifted the lid of the pot.

The scallion rolls inside have swelled up, fully twice the original size, and the tender green scallions are wrapped in the white and smooth skin, which is very attractive.

Dong Pang brought a plate and put the green onion rolls and eggs separately.

Then I made two bowls of milky white soy milk, and asked Xiao Guyu who had finished feeding the chickens: "Little taro, do you want sweet soy milk or salty soy milk?"

Xiaoguyu: "Sweet."

Dong Pang added two spoonfuls of sugar to Xiaoguyu's bowl, and he added soy sauce, sesame oil and chopped green onion. It was a bowl of brightly colored salty soy milk.

After Xiaoguyu answered his father's question, he knew that his father had already prepared breakfast, so he came in to help serve the dishes. Dong Pang was afraid that the child would burn his hands, so he took away the soy milk by himself, and asked Xiaoguyu to serve the remaining green onion rolls.

Xiaogu Yu obediently picked up the plate of scallion rolls, and trotted back to the kitchen to continue serving boiled eggs without stopping at all.

After a while, the two sat on the table together. Xiao Guyu moved his mouth to the side of the bowl, drank a big mouthful of soy milk, took another bite of the green onion roll, and immediately gave a thumbs up, "It's delicious, the food made by Dad is the best !"

The small appearance made Dong Pang want to stand up on the spot and cook another ten or eight dishes for him.

Xiaoguyu ate a bowl of soy milk, an egg, and a green onion roll as a baby, as a way of expressing his high praise for Dong Pang's cooking skills.

Dong Pang was very happy, and then ate two more steamed buns.

After dinner, Dong Pang planned to take advantage of the cloudy day today to go up the mountain to cut some bamboo and come back to build up the fence, so that he could release the chickens to raise them. Xiaogu Yu readily expressed that he would also go to help, and Dong Pang took everyone with him.