62: Grandma's Past

In December, the fallen leaves are swaying, and it seems that winter has entered again.

The construction site where Dong Pang worked gave another salary settlement, and this time, plus the 25,000 previously saved, there were as many as 40,000.

Some time ago, I sold the pigs and sheep, and bought the cubs again, and I also had some surplus, which was counted as daily pocket money.

In the past six months, Rong Xiao has earned more than 10,000 yuan by selling some gadgets. After excluding living expenses in this way, the balance of the family has reached a considerable figure - 50,000 yuan.

With the 50,000 yuan in savings, Dong Pang has no intention of relaxing. Xiaoguyu is now five years old, and he is thinking about the matter of Xiaoguyu growing up and marrying a wife in twenty years.

He has heard from his co-workers that young people want to get married now, and they need everything from a house to a car.

Dong Fatty thinks that his little taro is so smart that he will definitely be admitted to university in the future. Universities are built in the city. He has to work hard to buy a house in the city for little taro. He can't let little taro lose it in front of his future wife. people!

...

On this day, after Wen Yuan taught Xiao Gu Yu a new carving technique, Dong Pang stayed with her for dinner as usual.

Wen Yuan is used to eating and eating, and eats at Dong Pang's house for almost half a month. It is no different from the ghost of this house, and now she readily agrees.

Besides, all the ghosts are friendly to her and never talk about her appearance. There is also Little Taro, who clings to her very tightly. If you don't see her one day, you will be very clingy the next day.

When Wen Yuan was alive, she didn't live in comfort for a long time, and now she enjoys the status quo very much. I really wish I could live in Xiaoguyu's house and be Xiaoguyu's grandmother.

But Xiaoguyu now has three ghost parents, and it seems useless to have one more for her, and she has an extra mouth to eat.

Wen Yuan thinks of this, how dare she take the initiative to mention it.

I had no choice but to continue to walk in Xiaoguyu's house as Xiaoguyu's carving teacher.

What she didn't know was that Rong Xiao, Dong Pang and Yan Ji had already discussed this matter in private, and the three ghosts secretly wondered why Wen Yuan didn't take the initiative to speak up. Do you not want to join their family and be Xiaoguyu's grandmother?

But it doesn't look like Wen Yuan pampering Xiao Guyu.

It was Rong Xiao, a smart ghost, who was the first to react. She speculated that this Wen Yuan is also a thin-skinned person. She probably had this plan in mind, but she was just too embarrassed to say it.

Dong Pang and Yan Ji also felt that her analysis made sense, so the three ghosts thought about choosing a good day, so they could directly expose the matter.

It also saves Wenyuan from feeling uncomfortable.

Rong Xiao chose to pierce the window paper this time, after Wen Yuan finished watching TV again, said goodbye to everyone, and walked out of the living room.

Rong Xiao thought for a while, then simply followed out, and stopped Wen Yuan: "Stop."

Wen Yuan turned around in astonishment: "Is there anything else?"

Rong Xiao said bluntly: "You...would you like to stay, don't leave."

Wen Yuan seemed to understand what she meant, but she didn't dare to confirm it. She opened her lips but couldn't speak, which made her look a little funny.