99: Jiang Xi's Feelings

At this point, Gu Yu began to go to the student activity room to rehearse every night.

Jiang Xi wanted to go with Gu Yu, but was rejected by Gu Yu, so he could only watch Gu Yu and Lou Jian go to the activity room as brothers and sisters every day.

It is usually nine o'clock when Gu Yu comes back from rehearsal, and then takes a shower. There is no time to talk to Jiang Xi, but he still feels that something is wrong with Jiang Xi recently, and the air pressure is extremely low.

But he thought that he hadn't been confessed by others recently, so Jiang Xi wouldn't be upset, so he put the matter behind him.

There was another reason why Jiang Xi was not allowed to accompany him to the rehearsal. Jiang Xi had heard from Lou Jian that one of the rehearsal members was a senior who was very interested in Jiang Xi and had asked Lou Jian many times about him. Later, when Gu Yu went to rehearse, he was also sidetracked several times.

Gu Yu was afraid that if she brought Jiang Xi to rehearse, the other party would reject her senior in public, making her unable to come to the stage.

There will be a few days of rehearsal after that, I'm afraid everyone will be embarrassed.

Therefore, due to various considerations, Gu Yu did not bring Jiang Xi to the rehearsal.

Jiang Xi didn't know that, from his point of view, it was Gu Yu who refused his company, and went in and out with Lou Jian every day, and the relationship between the two was getting better and better. I don't know a lot about myself.

During this period of time, Jiang Xi was like vinegar essence soaked in a vinegar jar, emitting the smell of vinegar anytime and anywhere.

And he was too embarrassed to be obvious, so he could only secretly drink vinegar.

Finally, it was the day of the New Year's Day party. Because the students had a holiday on New Year's Day, the party was held in advance, not on New Year's Day.

After Gu Yu had lunch this day, he was going to the gymnasium for rehearsal. The senior sister Mo who was in charge of lending him the guqin but failed to borrow it had always felt guilty about it. Seeing Gu Yu arrived, she hurriedly said to him: "Gu Yu , I invited the members of the Hanfu Society to help with the makeup, you should also make one, it should look better when you play the piano."

When senior sister Mo was speaking, a senior sister wearing light pink and a delicate bun stepped forward: "Hello, classmate, I am Kang Ying, the president of the Hanfu Club."

Her tone was gentle and her demeanor was generous, and she sized up Gu Yu with scrutiny, but she didn't offend Gu Yu: "Student, your original conditions are really good. If you make an ancient style, it will definitely look good. Do it one?"

Sister Mo: "Do you want to make one?"

Seeing that the two seniors were staring at him without blinking, with anticipation in their eyes, Gu Yu couldn't say no, so he nodded and accepted.

Kang Ying smiled and said, "Then it's settled, I'm free around three o'clock, and I'll see you in the backstage lounge then."

"Goodbye, senior."

He also went to the lounge, where there were already several other students who were about to perform, so Gu Yu also found a vacant seat, placed the guqin on the table, and picked up the phone to send a voice message to Jiang Xi: "Brother, Are you coming to our show today, do you want me to reserve a seat for you?"

"I am coming now?"

"The party won't start until seven o'clock, there's still a long time, don't worry. If you come over, I'll ask someone to help me take a seat." Gu Yu explained.