38: No. 1 Scholar

The boy's pine-like figure trembled, and he suddenly felt that he couldn't sit still.

He even began to reflect on why he sat down directly, and he was not too impolite, at least he should come forward to help or something.

Just when the boy was struggling, the girl had already followed Dong Pang into the kitchen, thinking that it would be strange for him to catch up now, so the boy had to sit down.

Fortunately, not long after, Dong Pang and Gu Yu came back with food.

Dong Pang skillfully put the two dishes in his hand on the table, while Gu Yu raised the dish in his hand and tried to put it on the table.

Seeing this, the boy hurriedly took the food from the boy's hand and put it on the table.

It's true that he doesn't trust Gu Yu, he always feels that if he doesn't help, this kid will put all the food on his head.

Gu Yu got the boy's help and hurriedly said, "Thank you brother."

The boy nodded slightly, accepting the boy's thanks.

Dong Pang noticed this, smiled, Gu Yu said: "Dad can take the rest by himself, Taro, you can help Dad entertain the guests here."

Gu Yu nodded obediently, "Okay."

When he was at the scumbag's parents' house, he saw adults entertaining guests, thought for a while, and began to imitate the tricks in his memory to persuade the teenagers to eat: "Brother, you eat vegetables, eat more, don't be polite to us." oh."

The boy thought his behavior was so cute that it made people laugh, so he smiled and agreed: "Okay."

The boy turned his head to look at the standing Guyu, and asked, "What about you, don't you want to eat?"

Gu Yu poked the bench almost at the same level with his fleshy fingers as an answer.

Boy: "..." Got it.

He pulled his sleeves upwards, stretched his arms, and carried the child to hug him. The child wears a lot of clothes, and it is a big soft ball when hugged, which is not annoying to the touch.

A little over the top.

The boy couldn't help hugging for a while longer. Until Gu Yu was held in mid-air for too long, Bai Nen's face was full of doubts: "Brother?"

The boy came back and put Gu Yu on the edge of the bench he was sitting on.

Put Gu Yu on the bench, but the boy still didn't dare to let go, as if Gu Yu was a doll made of glass, his hands continued to be around Gu Yu, a nervous expression appeared on Qingjun's face: "Are you... are you sitting still?"

Gu Yu put his hands on the edge of the table and nodded his head.

Only then did the boy slowly let go of his hand protecting the child, seeing that the child did not seem to fall down, he felt relieved.

Dong Pang came over with rice and chopsticks, just happened to see this scene, and thought that this young man seemed to care about taro, and he was more careful than himself in doing things.

But...it might be a good ghost.

Thinking so, Dong Pang put three bowls of rice in front of the person, walked to the various drinks in the corner and asked the boy, "Which drink do you want? Coke or orange juice?"

A dazed expression appeared on the young man's face: "That?"

Dong Pang was secretly proud of himself, thinking that although the young man was more educated than himself, he didn't even know how to drink, so he knew a lot.