40: Let's Drink Together

"Little taro," Yan Ji called out Xiaogu taro's nickname, with a slightly raised tone.

As he spoke, he pushed open the slightly covered courtyard door, and walked quickly to Xiaoguyu.

When he walked towards Xiaoguyu, Xiaoguyu also ran towards him, and a ghost and a cub ran towards each other at the same time.

Rong Xiao noticed the commotion here, looked sideways slightly, and nodded greetings with Yan Ji.

At this moment, Xiao Guyu was so full of his brother's return that he didn't notice this tiny little move. Like a kitten anxiously waiting for its master to come home, he rushed eagerly to Yan Ji.

He has always been not very clingy, and he rarely even acted like a baby, but now he spread his short hands towards Yan Ji, in a gesture of begging for a hug: "Brother, where have you been these few days? miss you."

The child's eyes are bright, looking at you as if you are his whole world, it is really irresistible.

Even Yan Ji is the same.

He bent down to pick up the child, carried him to the bench and sat down, letting the child sit on his lap.

Xiaoguyu raised his head, looked at Yan Jiqing's handsome profile, and said in a tone of self-willedness: "Brother, you haven't answered my question yet."

Yan Ji was questioned by the child with such concern, and said with a smile: "My brother couldn't understand some things, so I went to think about it for a few days, and now I have figured it out."

Xiao Guyu didn't understand the complex content of Yan Ji's words, but he clearly felt that today's brother is not as tense as before, and should be more relaxed.

He was happy for his brother, he gently held Yan Ji's collar with his small hands, and pressed his face against Yan Ji's chest.

Under the boy's clothes are thin muscle lines, not soft, but Xiao Guyu feels comfortable.

Yan Ji felt the child's sticking, and sighed in his heart that he was still a child, even though he usually looked so sensible and well-behaved, he still acted like a baby.

He didn't hate the feeling of being acted like a spoiled child, and even felt a little bit of enjoyment in his heart.

On the other side, Rong Xiao didn't disturb the intimacy of this long-lost reunion, and kept quiet intimately, watching while continuing to knit balls of yarn.

She always feels... If the current trend continues, there will soon be another ghost in this family.

It's just that there are only two rooms in the house now, and another ghost... can't live in it, she thought a little worriedly.

On this side, Xiaoguyu and his brother stuck together for several minutes, their cheeks slowly warmed up, and their small bodies sat up shyly.

Yan Ji took advantage of the situation to help him, let him sit on his lap, and took the picture book that Xiao Guyu was reading just now from the side: "Is there something you don't understand, do you want my brother to explain it to you?"

Xiaoguyu didn't agree this time, but shook his head quickly.

The child has always been eager to learn, but Yan Ji felt strange when he refused his own tutoring.

But I heard Xiao Guyu continue to say: "I don't attend class today, I will treat my brother to eat."

These days when Yan Ji didn't come, Xiao Guyu always felt that he had done something wrong, that's why his brother didn't come.