108: People of Purity Conception

At the same time, the expression of the second ghost changed dramatically.

Yan Ji was the first to ask: "Taoist? How did you find this place?"

Just as he was asking the question, Wen Yuan and the other three ghosts also floated down from the second floor and landed near Yan Ji and Dong Pang, their faces full of defensive expressions.

It happened that the five ghosts should be the five ghost qi that he perceived. Jiang Xi confirmed this, his expression froze, and he secretly calculated whether he could defeat these five ghosts.

Just as he was thinking with a sullen face, the door of the bathroom on the first floor opened slowly, and then a wet golden retriever dog with foam on his body ran out. It seemed to have sensed the dangerous atmosphere outside the house, and kept Howled at Jiang Xi, who was standing in front of the gate against the backlight, with a ferocious cry, enough to make ordinary people retreat in fear.

It's a pity that Jiang Xi is not very human, so naturally he won't be frightened by Jin Jin's call.

Seeing that Jiang Xi hadn't moved for a long time, all the ghosts thought it was a fraud. Rong Xiao shouted to remind everyone to pay attention to the surrounding situation, and then took the lead to sit upright holding the piano, and waves of extraordinary momentum followed her slender fingertips towards Jiang Xi. Going away, Jiang Xi used the table and chairs to turn over in the air, narrowly dodging Rong Xiao's attack, and then attacked Rong Xiao with a mahogany branch in his hand.

When the other ghosts saw this, they hurried forward to stop them. For a while, one person and five ghosts fought like this. It was so lively, you come and go, Jiang Xi is not at a disadvantage, but it seems a bit difficult to deal with five ghosts at the same time .

He knew that this entanglement was not an option, and he hesitated whether he should sacrifice the powerful magic weapon on his body.

That magic weapon is extremely powerful, but it also needs to consume more energy and mind to control it.

After a few more tricks, Jiang Xi made up his mind and prepared to sacrifice the magic weapon. At this moment, Gu Yu finally chased him home. Seeing the parents and Jiang Xi who were fighting together, he quickly shouted: "You all stop, don't fight anymore!"

As soon as this remark came out, the parents immediately cast their eyes on him, and so did Jiang Xi.

"Didn't I tell you to leave quickly? Why did you come after me?" Jiang Xi frowned, and immediately stepped back a few positions, protecting Gu Yu behind him.

Gu Yu ran all the way over, panting: "I... this is my family, they are all my parents, stop beating!"

Jiang Xi was stunned when he heard the words, his first reaction was that the ghosts took away Gu Yu's family, but then he realized that Gu Yu also had some cultivation on him, it was impossible not to see the difference between a human and a ghost.

Then, he thought of the sentence that he just filled in the blanks in his mind, could it be... Gu Yu just said that they are not human? But a ghost?

Jiang Xi was still holding the mahogany branch in his hand, and for a moment he didn't know whether he should advance or retreat, and froze in embarrassment.

If that's what he thinks, then didn't he...offended all Gu Yu's family members just now?

His eyes fell on the barking golden retriever again, and he thought silently that there might be another natal dog.

It wasn't just Jiang Xi who was surprised in the room, but also the five ghosts. They didn't deliberately maintain their appearance when they were fighting just now, and they all returned to their original appearance, just like when they first met Xiaoguyu.