26: Dad Makes French Fries

Dong Pang pursed his lips, rubbed his hands nervously, and stopped talking several times.

Rong Xiao on the side was not much better, she twirled her fingers subconsciously, in the posture of playing the piano. When she was nervous, she usually played the piano to relieve her anxiety.

When Xiaoguyu first passed, he was at the outermost edge of the line, but as some people left and others came again, Xiaoguyu's small body was soon completely covered by other older children, making him invisible.

Not being able to see their own cub undoubtedly made the two ghost parents more anxious. Fatty Dong took a deep breath and couldn't help but said, "Why don't we go over and take a closer look."

Rong Xiao also had the same idea, this feeling is very strange, that is, knowing that Xiao Guyu is in the crowd, and there is no possibility of going to other places, but all kinds of horrible guesses can't be controlled in his heart.

The two novice parents looked at each other, and immediately decided to go forward. They walked to a position only a few meters away from the booth. With their height, they could already see the top of Xiaoguyu's head in the crowd, so they stopped moving forward.

Dong Pang touched his chin, "Do you think our little taro's head is rounder and cuter than other children's?"

Rong Xiao echoed: "Indeed."

It looks like a pure ghost who has been fascinated by human cubs and lost his mind.

A few minutes later, Xiao Guyu poked his head out from the crowd, holding an ice cream cone in each hand. As soon as he got out of the crowd, he looked at where his parents were, but found that they were no longer where they were. He raised his head blankly and looked further afield.

Didn't see it either.

His mind flashed across what the villagers said in the past: It is said that there are parents who gave the child a few cents because they could not afford to support the child, and asked her to go to the store to buy a candy to eat. When they came out, the parents had disappeared.

The tip of Xiaoguyu's nose was sour, and the sockets of his eyes were red, and he was about to cry.

At this moment, Dong Fatty and Rong Xiao saw that the child was in a daze, not coming over for a long time, and hurriedly said: "Little taro, father/mother is here!"

Xiaogu Yu hurriedly looked towards the source of the sound, only to see her parents standing side by side, looking at her with a smile.

"Father, mother!" Xiao Guyu was stunned for a few seconds, then ran over as fast as he could, and was embraced by the two together.

"What's wrong with these eye sockets? Someone bullied you just now?" Rong Xiao keenly noticed the change of Xiao Guyu, her beautiful face was full of displeasure, and she wanted to beat up the person who bullied her son .

The simple and honest Dong Fat heard the words, his face was also pulled down, and he took out a tissue to wipe Xiao Guyu's tears: "Tell Dad what happened, Dad will vent your anger on you!"

Xiao Guyu saw his parents vying to vent their anger on him, and wanted to cry again, so he quickly shook his head: "No, I didn't see my parents anxious just now, I thought..."

I thought you didn't want me anymore.

Rong Xiao knew that it was the previous couple who had left a shadow on the child. She took the tissue in Dong Pang's hand, wiped the child's tears, half bent down, looked directly at Xiao Guyu, and said very seriously: " You can't think like this anymore, Mom and Dad like you the most, and they won't let you go."