66: Jin Jin's Worth

Except for being a little thinner, there are basically no other problems. The blood stains on its hair did not belong to its own dog, and it fell off after washing.

The three ghosts also found some old clothes that Xiaoguyu had worn out last year, and built a round soft doghouse for it.

The golden dog is smart, and before the ghosts greet him, he voluntarily jumped into his own nest, turned over happily, closed his eyes and lay down without moving.

A state of contentment and complete denial of life.

The ghosts couldn't help but sigh, it is indeed the dog that Xiao Yutou wants to raise, and it is really similar to Xiaoyutou, they are the same as not to worry about, and they are self-conscious and sensible.

After sighing, all the ghosts saw that the golden dog didn't move anymore, its body was undulating gently, it should be in a deep sleep, so they stopped talking and went back to their rooms.

In the early morning of the second day, Xiaoguyu got up to wash, rubbed his eyes and drifted out of the room sleepily, went to the living room to pick up his washbasin, toothbrush and small towel, and was about to leave the room.

However, as soon as he stepped out of the living room, he felt something was wrong.

He rubbed his eyes in disbelief, thinking that he probably hadn't woken up yet, otherwise how could the big black dog he brought back yesterday, which was so dark that it could almost blend into the night, turn into a golden dog!

He looked intently at the kennel in the corner, and saw a big golden dog inside, with its two furry ears drooping on both sides of its head, looking gentle and elegant.

The hair all over the body is soft and neat, like a gentleman among dogs, sitting in the nest with his front paws propped up, a pair of golden eyes followed Xiao Guyu almost without blinking, seeing him looking at him at this moment, he quickly It shook its big fluffy tail desperately, and even lost a few tail hairs.

Xiaoguyu suddenly lost all sleepiness, and suddenly woke up.

He ran into the kitchen at a rapid speed, and his tone was unprecedentedly unsteady: "Dad, the dog I brought back has changed color! It, it, it... it turned into gold!"

The child didn't even catch his breath, so he spoke non-stop.

But Dong Pang couldn't help laughing out loud, shaking his head and said: "It was originally golden, but after washing it yesterday, it became golden."

Xiaoguyu was stunned for a moment, his eyes widened in a daze.

Well, how dirty must it be to look exactly like a black dog.

After being shocked, Xiao Guyu thought to himself, share this news with other friends today, and let them be shocked too!

Guoguo and Xiaochengzi will definitely be stunned.

After thinking about how the two little friends were stunned by him, Xiaoguyu felt much calmer, and returned to the living room again after washing.

The golden dog has also woken up at this moment, and began to trot and pace in the living room. Halfway through the run, he suddenly saw Xiao Guyu walking in from outside the house, and he quickly flew to Xiao Guyu, circling around him , the tail is wagging like a helicopter paddle, making one suspect that if it turns faster, it might turn itself into a flying dog.

Xiao Guyu couldn't resist the enthusiasm of the golden dog, so he had to slowly reach out and stroke the head of the big dog, hoping that it could calm down.