87: Let's Try

The impact force was unusually large, which made Gu Yu a little uncomfortable.

But seeing those pair of clear and phoenix eyes staring at him without blinking, it seemed like he would not give up until he screamed.

Gu Yu silently sighed in his heart, and said kindly: "...Brother."

"Well," Jiang Xi responded quickly.

Although there was still no expression on his face, Gu Yu obviously felt that the other party was in a happier mood.

Is it just because I called him brother?

If this is the case, Jiang Xi is too easy to coax.

After sitting on the chair for a while, it was past nine o'clock.

Jiang University does not stipulate a rigid time to turn off the lights, but only stipulates that students must return to the dormitory before ten o'clock, otherwise they will be reported to the college.

Jiang Xi and Gu Yu took a bath one after another, and Gu Yu went to bed first, and they were on the same side of the bed, Gu Yu didn't think much about it, and subconsciously put his head on the side away from Jiang Xi.

After Jiang Xi, he went to bed one step at a time. Halfway up the stairs, he glanced at Gu Yu who was leaning on a soft panda pillow. Gu Yu was wearing pajamas of the same color as the panda, revealing a slender and well-proportioned white calf.

Unaware of Jiang Xi's gaze, he was typing and replying to the parents' messages seriously.

Jiang Xi only glanced at it, then looked away, went to bed in three steps and two steps, and leaned his head against the wall away from Gu Yu, so the two of them lay foot to foot.

After playing with the mobile phone for another ten minutes, Gu Yu was a little sleepy, her round eyes narrowed, and she couldn't help yawning.

"Sleepy?" Jiang Xi asked in a calm tone.

"Well, kind of."

Jiang Xi: "I'll go down and turn off the lights."

"Thank you...brother."

Jiang Xi listened to the familiar title, the corners of Jiang Xi's mouth rose slightly, and then fell down quickly. Then get out of bed and turn off the lights.

Darkness quickly enveloped the entire dormitory. Gu Yu resisted the drowsiness and turned on the flashlight to illuminate Jiang Xi. After Jiang Xi lay down on the bed again, he turned off the flashlight and said good night vaguely.

"Good night." Jiang Xi whispered.

At seven o'clock the next day, the skylight entered the dormitory through the anti-theft door and the frosted glass door of the balcony, shining on Gu Yu's face.

He opened his eyes, looked at his phone, and asked softly, "Brother...are you awake?"

Jiang Xi: "It's been a while."

"Then let's go to the cafeteria to buy breakfast? You haven't been to the cafeteria yet, have you?"

"good."

The two washed up one after another, changed their clothes and went downstairs.

On the way back to the dormitory after breakfast in the cafeteria, Gu Yu casually mentioned that he didn't know when the other two roommates would arrive.

Jiang Xi: "Maybe they will be there when we go back."

Gu Yu didn't take it seriously, just smiled and said it was possible.