84: Let's live in one room

No. 1 High School is located in the urban area, not a short distance from Liuxiang Town.

Gu Yu usually has to take the bus for one or two hours to go to school. Today Dong Pang and other ghosts came to pick Gu Yu together. They are sick.

Sitting in the van, the parents didn't ask Gu Yu about the exam, but just smiled and said what good dishes they had prepared at home.

A few days before the college entrance examination, Gu Yu suffered from a minor illness, but the parents were heartbroken and made up their minds to make up for their child after the college entrance examination.

Gu Yu nodded obediently and promised herself to eat more.

The parents nodded in satisfaction.

Gu Yu was a little dizzy in the car, so he opened the window a little, and put his head in front of the cold wind blowing in to breathe fresh air.

Just then, the phone vibrated.

Jiang Xi: Jiang Dajian

Jiang University is one of the top 2 universities in Huaguo, it can be said to be the highest institution in Huaguo, and it is the goal of Wu Mathematicians.

It is located in a first-tier city named Jianggu City, not far from the city where Jiang Xiguyu is located, and it only takes three or four hours to get there by high-speed rail.

Gu Yu: Okay, see you Jiang Da

Jiang Xi: Well, my mother reserved a place for me to celebrate, and I'm still on my way, what are you doing?

Gu Yu: My family also made me a lot of food, and I'm on my way home

Jiang Xi: Okay, let's eat together

Then until Gu Yu returned home, Jiang Xi did not send any more messages.

As soon as he entered the door, Gu Yu saw the piles of ingredients piled up on the kitchen countertop and dining table, and a strong fragrance rushed into his nostrils.

"Dad, did you stew the soup? It smells so good." Gu Yu asked.

Dong Fat: "It's old hen soup. I'll make it up for you. It should be almost ready now. I'll go and serve it up. You can drink it first."

Dong Pang said as he entered the kitchen, and soon came out with a bowl full of golden chicken soup. There was also a huge chicken leg in the soup, and he placed it in front of Gu Yu: "Sit and watch TV for a while, take a break, I went to cook."

Gu Yu took a sip of the rich chicken soup, took another bite of the tender leg meat, narrowed his eyes happily, listened to Dong Pang's words, and hurriedly said, "I'll help you."

Dong Pang's face fell instantly, and he ordered Gu Yu to sit and rest, and watch TV.

Gu Yu: "...Okay."

He had no choice but to sit obediently on the sofa and watch the TV series that he hadn't finished watching for the college entrance examination. This TV series has now ended, and Gu Yu watched five or six episodes in one go.

At 5:30, all kinds of aromas linger in the house, including fried food, sweet, and salty.

The three male ghosts finished their work in the kitchen and greeted Gu Yu, Lao Wang, Rong Xiao and Wen Yuan.

Old Wang knew that there would be a big meal today, so he deliberately didn't eat Dong Pang's meal one month in advance, and he was waiting for this meal.

He looked at the dishes that were comparable to a full banquet of Man and Han, and secretly thought that today is too worthwhile.

Seeing the exquisite dishes on the big round table, Gu Yu was once again deeply aware of the parents' love for her, so she couldn't help but rushed into the kitchen and hugged the three male ghosts who had been busy all afternoon.