78: Taro Seeking Teaching

Four days later, on Friday, on the day Gu Yu left school, he and some roommates gathered together in the dormitory to pack things to take home. Gu Yu was on duty today, so several roommates finished packing and left. Packed halfway.

Just when Gu Yu finished packing and turned on his phone to check the time, he received a reminder that the courier had been delivered and was placed at a nearby post.

When Gu Yu received the reminder, he was stunned for a moment. He thought that the courier had arrived long ago, so he was waiting to pick it up. It turned out that... it just arrived today?

Could it be that the courier was sent from far away? That's right, master, he must be living in the deep mountains, so it's understandable to be slower.

Thinking of this, he suppressed the curiosity in his heart and went to the courier point to pick up the package.

After getting the unremarkable express box, he also looked at the delivery address on the face sheet, wondering where the express was sent from, but it took four days to send it.

After a closer look, it turned out that it was sent from the neighboring province, and the detailed address was not a mountainous area, but a Taoist temple.

Gu Yu was a little confused, and it was hard not to suspect that the courier came on foot.

After complaining, he unpacked the courier package, and those densely entangled bubble wrap, and got a high-end velvet box. When he opened the box, there was a jade-like dice with red points , no different from ordinary dice. After carefully confirming that the dice were not damaged, Gu Yu put it back into the box and carefully packed it into the schoolbag, planning to use the dice to test which stage of ghosts the parents belong to when they get home.

On the way to the bus station, Gu Yu saw a milk tea shop. On the billboard at the entrance, the brightly colored 1L fruit tea filled with fruit pieces was very attractive. Gu Yu paused slightly and walked into the shop .

In Liuxiang Town where he lives, there is only simple milk tea made from powder. Parents have never tasted this kind of fruit tea, so they might like it.

Thinking of this, Gu Yu ordered at the front desk and bought four barrels of super cup fruit tea, plus his own total of seven mouths, it should be almost enough to buy four barrels.

The milk tea clerk saw Gu Yu buying so much at once, and was surprised: "Brother, why did you buy so much?"

Gu Yu showed a smile: "Take it home and give it to the family to taste."

The milk tea clerk originally saw that Gu Yu was good-looking, and wanted to talk to him a few more words, but now hearing his answer, he couldn't help sighing: "What a filial little brother, my sister will put more fruit for you!"

"Thank you sister."

Carrying four cups of fruit tea and squeezed onto the bus, Gu Yu was lucky to grab the last vacant seat on the bus and received the sad eyes of many alumni from the same school.

After sitting down, Gu Yu carefully placed the fruit tea on the side near the wall of the car to prevent people from accidentally kicking it when passing by.

Then he took out his cell phone from his trouser pocket. When he was walking, the cell phone vibrated in his pocket.

Turning on the phone, as expected, the parents asked him in the group if he was back, and if he got in the car. When he got in the car, he said, and everyone came to pick him up.

Seeing the parents' unabashed love for her, Gu Yu raised the corners of her mouth and replied that she was already in the car and there was no need to come pick her up.