90: Playing Together on the Weekend

The next day, the military training exercise ended, and the students couldn't wait to change out of their stinky military training uniforms and put on their own uniforms, but they still couldn't blend in perfectly with the old students. drill.

But if you want to talk about accidents, there are also some. For example, Gu Yu and Jiang Xi are naturally sun-resistant, and their skin is still fair after two weeks in the sun. As big as a poached egg.

The military training ended on Friday morning, and in the afternoon the school arranged for the freshmen to go to the library in batches to pick up their professional textbooks.

Gu Yu majored in software engineering and was not in the same college as Jiang Xi, so naturally he couldn't share books with him. When he returned to the dormitory with a stack of textbooks, the other three roommates had already been back for a long time.

Stacking the books neatly on the bookshelf, Gu Yu wiped the fine beads of sweat on his forehead with a paper towel, and his chest was still heaving rapidly when he sat down.

Seeing this, Jiang Xi handed him a bottle of water: "Drink some."

Lou Jiandao: "It's really hot today. If you don't pick up books early or late, you must pick a day when the sun is so bright."

Gu Yu unscrewed the bottle cap, drank half of the bottle, and echoed what the roommates said about the hot weather.

After saying a few more words, Lou Jian's eyes lit up, and said, "Since the weather is so hot, and tomorrow is the last Saturday before we officially have classes, do you want to go to a haunted house? I heard that there is a very old school in the CBD. Horrible, that's pretty cool to cool down."

Zhuang Xinji was the first to refuse: "There will be club activities tomorrow, and I have to go to the club to write manuscripts with my seniors."

Lou Jian looked at Gu Yu and Jiang Xi.

Gu Yu still has sympathy for the haunted house. After all, he was frightened several times after watching a horror movie yesterday. If he really went to this kind of haunted house with real NPCs, he might only be frightened.

Jiang Xi did not hide his double standards, looked at Gu Yu, and asked his opinion: "Do you want to go?"

Lou Jian: "Gu Yu, let's go, shall we?"

Gu Yu: "..."

Facing Lou Jian's expectant eyes, Gu Yu nodded and agreed.

When the time comes, just grab Jiang Xi's sleeve and close your eyes to catch the fish.

After Lou Jian formed a good team, he suddenly received a new WeChat message, which was sent by a senior from their street dance club. The senior is a hot girl with abs, bronze skin, and a straightforward personality, and she is very comfortable to get along with.

The senior sister heard that Lou Jian was broken in love, so she came here to comfort him, and asked him if he wanted to have dinner together tomorrow.

Lou Jian was caught in a dilemma for a while, was he a brother or a senior? Lou Jian made a choice within a second, and he immediately said to Gu Yujiang: "Senior sister invites me to dinner, I can't go to the haunted house tomorrow, why don't you two go, and I will pay for your tickets?"

Lou Jian is very proficient in forgetting meaning when he sees sex.

He even opened his trendy men's wardrobe in the next second, and began to choose tomorrow's outfit.

Gu Yu and Jiang Xi looked at each other helplessly: "..."

Gu Yu doesn't like to go out very much. Seeing that the organizer Lou Jian has something to do, he naturally doesn't plan to go: "No, we won't..."