74: Horror Composition

On a new day, Xiao Guyu got up to wash up, and after eating the breakfast carefully prepared by the parents, he was sent to school by Dong Pang.

As soon as he walked to the school gate, Xiao Guyu bumped into a classmate who was also holding an ecological bottle, but it was made of a plastic bottle with the neck cut off. There are a few small fish swimming here and there. There are no aquatic plants in the water, only a few small duckweeds.

It looks a bit monotonous.

The classmate was already a little concerned about the fact that he didn't find any aquatic plants. When he saw Xiaoguyu, he naturally looked at the ecological bottle in his hand first. After taking a look, he immediately exclaimed: "Guyu, your ecological bottle is so beautiful. Ah! Especially this aquatic plant!"

In the glass bottle, hornwort swaying with the walking movements of Xiaoguyu, the dark green clusters are surrounded by dense crystal bubbles, and the silver fishes shuttle flexibly among them, it is a very dreamy scene .

"Thank you." Xiao Guyu thanked the other party for his compliment.

The classmate also took advantage of the opportunity to ask him where the aquatic plants came from.

The two walked into the classroom together with questions and answers.

After entering the classroom, Xiaogu Yu put the ecological bottle in the drawer, and then took out the textbook of the corresponding subject in today's morning reading class, and put it on the table.

The Chinese teacher arrived soon and assigned today's morning reading task, reciting an ancient poem, and everyone had to sign in at the head of the group to complete.

The group leader went to the Chinese teacher to recite.

After the Chinese teacher finished speaking, the classroom soon heard the sound of reading loudly. Xiao Guyu has an excellent memory. After reading aloud two or three times with the group, he memorized the ancient poems. He went to the group leader's seat to recite, and became the first student in the class to complete the recitation.

After reciting, Xiaoguyu returned to his seat, and did not start to fish in troubled waters like some students who had completed their tasks, talking small things in the morning self-study class.

Instead, proceed to preview the content at the back of the textbook.

Early self-study is over, and the first class is science class.

The science teacher was very satisfied with Xiaoguyu's ecological bottle, and used it as a teaching aid to show it to other students.

But Xiao Guyu didn't pay much attention to it, after all, he would get such compliments several times a day.

After that, there was a break between classes. After finishing the morning exercises, the students returned to the classroom in twos and threes. Just as they were about to take a break, they saw the Chinese teacher poking out a ponytailed head from behind the door frame: "Student Ladies and gentlemen, the next class is physical education, right?"

Her question quickly made the students in the classroom vigilant, and immediately shook their heads, "No, no!"

The Chinese teacher pointed to the timetable written under the blackboard and sneered: "Teacher, I still know a few words."

Then there is the classic opening line: "Your physical education teacher is sick, so this class has been changed to a Chinese class. It just so happens that a composition competition will be held in the school recently. The topic assigned to our grade is to remember a thing that made me xx , I will take advantage of this physical education class to explain the topic to everyone."