88: An Unexpected Break

When Gu Yu said that, he regretted it immediately.

Except for the physical contact with parents, he basically doesn't have physical contact with other people. Generally, boys like to walk with shoulders and backs, and Gu Yu is also very resistant to this.

But it was too late to refuse at this time, Jiang Xi stretched out his hand after Gu Yu agreed, his hand was bigger than Gu Yu's, with well-defined knuckles, gently half-supporting Gu Yu's calf.

The other hand is pressing and kneading along the trend of Guyu's calf muscles.

His current posture is close to half-kneeling, but the kneeling leg has not touched the ground, and there is still a distance. Jiang Xi's expression was focused, his clear eyes were lowered, and his eyelashes cast two fan-shaped shadows on his fair skin.

Gu Yu felt that this posture seemed a bit strange, and was about to adjust it, but at this moment, the girls near the shade seemed to have noticed the movement here, couldn't help but look at this side, and made exclamation and discussion sounds from time to time .

Gu Yu even heard a girl and the sister next to her complain very clearly: "It would be great if my boyfriend was half as caring as this boy!"

Gu Yu moved his calf in some embarrassment, trying to get Jiang Xi to stop pressing: "...Brother, why don't we..."

Jiang Xi didn't raise his head: "Don't talk."

When he exerted force with his fingertips, Gu Yu felt two sensations of tingling and sourness on his calf at the same time, and he was so comfortable that he almost groaned.

Jiang Xi: "Is it better?"

Gu Yu felt it, and felt that the discomfort on his legs had indeed eased a lot, and answered honestly: "It's much better."

Jiang Xi got Gu Yu's reply and withdrew his hand: "That's good, I'll go back first."

Gu Yu watched Jiang Xi go away, took a sip of the ice water sent by the other party.

After the second break in the afternoon, Gu Yu went to drink water under the shade of a tree with other students in the class, and heard a few boys complain: "It's only been a few minutes, this ice water is no longer ice, it doesn't taste good at all."

Gu Yu picked up his bottle of water, but it was still cold, but most of the floating ice inside had melted...

At five o'clock in the afternoon, the sun was still fierce, when the instructors announced the disbandment on the spot, there was a joyful cheer from the playground.

Everyone in 501 got together again, and Lou Jian offered to skip the cafeteria today and go to the university town to eat something else.

His original words were: I have been tired all day, but I need to make up for it.

After Gu Yu was massaged by Jiang Xi, his calves felt less uncomfortable, so he didn't refuse.

Zhuang Xinji breathed in but not out, and raised his hand weakly: "I can't walk anymore, really... You go and eat, I'll eat in the cafeteria."

Lou Jian: "That won't work. This is the first meeting in our dormitory. It won't work if there is one less person. Isn't it just that you can't walk? I'll carry you!"

Zhuang Xinji saw that Lou Jian really bent down towards him and wanted to carry him on his back, so he hurriedly said, "Don't, don't, don't bother you, I'll go by myself!"

He is a man, if he is really going to be carried away by Lou Jian on campus, then he will lose his face!

A group of people walked along the river to the main road of the campus, walked out of the school gate, and walked a few hundred meters to the entrance of the University City - a corridor covered with colorful flashing star lights on the top.