75: Published Composition

In this way, the Chinese teacher lay on his bed and finished his "happy" weekend.

As soon as school started on Monday, she couldn't wait to bring a few excellent essays she had selected and came to the office of the leader of the language group.

It also includes the one by Xiaoguyu. Although she was scared, this composition is still very good, and it perfectly meets the requirement of "creative and distinctive".

However, in order not to be beaten up by colleagues, the Chinese teacher said something special: "There is a special article in it, I can't make up my mind, please take a look, the team leader."

The team leader was dealing with other things, so he didn't care too much: "Okay, let's put it away for now. It will be the daily meeting of the language team in a while. Let's save it for the meeting to discuss."

In the language group meeting, the language teachers sat down at the conference table one after another, reading the excellent compositions selected by everyone in turn, intending to select the outstanding ones. ,

At this moment, a notoriously unlucky guy in the group got the composition written by Xiao Guyu, and was also taken aback by the sudden and terrifying turn.

"What's wrong?" the colleague sitting next to him asked casually.

"This composition is interesting, take a look?" the unlucky man said, and handed the composition in his hand to the other party, without hinting what the "interesting" really meant.

A few minutes later, this composition was passed on to all the teachers, and the leader of the language group was not spared. After reading it, she said: "It's really good, but this is a composition competition for the third grade of elementary school. Still a little too bold."

She said, and then asked: "Which class handed this in?"

Xiaoguyu's language teacher, An Jinli raised his hand: "Mine."

The leader of the language group said: "This content is still not suitable for awards in schools, do you understand?"

An Jinli nodded. In fact, she also knew that the subject matter was not suitable, but she just thought the composition was well written, and she wanted other teachers to read it too.

Seeing her acceptance, the head of the language group said, "However, I think this style is closer to a youth magazine I often read. Do you want to let this student submit an article for a try?"

An Jinli didn't expect that there would be a turnaround, so he immediately took out a pen: "Tell me what magazine it is, and I'll record it!"

She was busy recording the relevant information in her notebook, and after the meeting ended, she asked the class representative to call Gu Yu.

Except for the class representative, being called to the office is usually the treatment that only students who "offend" will receive.

Xiaogu Yu has been studying for several years, and has never been called to the office. He was a little nervous for a while. He knocked on the hidden security door of the office and asked tentatively, "Mr. An, are you there?"

"Come in!" An Jinli said loudly.

"Mr. An, what do you want from me?"

"Gu Yu, sit down, don't be so nervous, the teacher is looking for you because of the composition you handed in earlier, it's like this..." An Jinli told Xiao Gu Yu the ins and outs of the matter, and then said: "Would you like to try to contribute to this journal?"

Listening to what An Jinli said, Xiao Guyu's eyes became brighter and brighter, and he said without hesitation: "I am willing!"

"Okay, the teacher will directly help you type out the document and submit it." For An Jinli, it only takes a few minutes to type these hundreds of words.