86: Netizens Meet for the First Time

Going back to the dormitory in the dark, Gu Yu inserted the key into the door lock and realized that his palms were wet.

Unknowingly, he was sweating so much... Was he nervous because he was about to meet Jiang Xi himself?

With a click, the door lock opened.

A piece of warm light slanted into the corridor, illuminating Gu Yu's eyes. In the room, a tall man's back was half-squatting on his bed to tidy up, the little balls tied on his head were a little messy.

Is this Jiang Xi? Gu Yu thought in his heart.

At the same time, Jiang Xi also turned his head to look at Gu Yu when he heard the sound of the door opening.

Jiang Xisheng's eyebrows were raised high, his phoenix eyes were sharp and piercing, and there was a sense of coldness and alienation from top to bottom in his whole body.

Gu Yu has never seen such an imposing person, and the "brother" stuck in his throat is a little bit hard to utter.

Typing and calling it out are really two completely different feelings.

"Jiang Xi." Gu Yu tentatively called out.

Jiang Xi frowned inexplicably, responded in a low voice, and then speeded up his cleaning. After three minutes, he was able to climb out of bed smoothly and came to Gu Yu.

Just now when he was half squatting, Gu Yu didn't feel that Jiang Xi was much taller than him, but when he really stood in front of him, Gu Yu, who was 1.8 meters tall, was half a head lower than him.

Jiang Xi was wearing ordinary short-sleeved trousers without any exaggerated patterns. Although it was simple clothes, he dressed them very well. His arms and calves were covered with a layer of just right muscles, with smooth lines.

Gu taro is much more delicate.

The two looked at each other for a moment, and then looked away tacitly. Jiang Xi took the food that Gu Yu brought him, and thanked him again.

Putting the takeaway on the table, Jiang Xi asked, "Taro, there is a faint ghostly smell in this room, have you noticed it?"

Gu Yu was a little embarrassed at first, but when he heard Jiang Xi talk about this, he put the embarrassment behind him for a while, and unconsciously squeezed his fingers tightly: "Okay...it seems a little bit, but the forum Didn't I say it all, there are usually mass graves under the school, so it should be considered normal to have a ghostly atmosphere?"

Seeing that Jiang Xi thought it made sense, he nodded slightly, Gu Yu calmed down his nervousness: "Hurry up and eat, I made sweet and sour pork ribs for you, it won't taste good when it's cold."

When Jiang Xi heard that he had his favorite sweet and sour pork ribs, he thought that Gu Yu remembered his favorite dishes and cared about him. Daimyo's subtle displeasure.

So he sat at the desk and opened the steamy plastic bag. Open the plastic cover of the takeaway box, inside is a large portion of white rice, and three dishes of sweet and sour pork ribs, braised beans, and scrambled eggs with tomato, all of which are Jiang Xi's favorite dishes.

When he ate, he was extremely elegant and hardly made any noise. Gu Yu was sitting at his desk, just one cabinet away from Jiang Xi. He wanted to say something, but he was afraid of being cold, so he stopped talking several times. , and finally decided to start with dinner.

"Would you like to try the bald butter my dad made me?"

Jiang Xi: "Okay."

Hearing his promise, Gu Yu hurriedly picked up the sealed bottle of bald butter from the table, took a clean white porcelain spoon, walked behind Jiang Xi, Jiang Xi consciously moved to the side, let him You can walk to the desk.