16: Help Dad Work

In the living room, Xiao Guyu poured the remaining fish into the palms of Lao Wang and Dong Pang respectively.

Then he started to eat, and the child remained vigilant about the food he had never seen before, sniffing it before slowly putting it into his mouth.

Xiaoyuxiang is crispy and crispy in the mouth, and it is broken into small pieces, chewing and chewing. The taste has the unique saltiness of seaweed, and it immediately grabs the taste buds of Xiaoguyu.

The child lived in the village before and had never eaten such an interesting snack. His eyes lit up obviously, and he grabbed a small fish and put it in his mouth.

... Soon, the whole small fish was eaten up, leaving only some broken pieces, and Xiao Guyu cherished it and ate up the broken pieces too.

Dong Pang and Lao Wang didn't eat any more after eating a few. They felt a little dry. Seeing that Xiaogu taro loves to eat it, they stretched out their palms to Xiaogu taro: "Little taro, Dad/Uncle Wang has more Well, do you want it?"

Xiaoguyu didn't reach out to grab it directly, but said: "Father, Uncle Wang, don't you want to eat it yourself?"

Dong Fat: "Your Uncle Wang and I are both grown-ups, and we don't like to eat children's snacks, just a taste is enough."

Only then did Xiaoguyu pick up the many golden fish, and continued to click and click.

One fish head at a time.

The beautiful woman squatting in the corner couldn't help but feel a little moved when she heard the magical sound of "clicking" and wondered, "Is it really so delicious?"

After hesitating for a moment, knowing that he couldn't taste the taste, he still chose a relatively complete piece of fish from the many pieces in his palm and stuffed it into his mouth.

With a click, the rich fresh fragrance splashed in the mouth, and the woman's almond eyes widened in astonishment.

Why... can she taste it all of a sudden?

Li Gui, can't you taste the five flavors of the world?

The woman was astonished, and heard Dong Pang saying that she was going to clean up the yard, so she hurriedly got up and cast an invisibility spell on herself, and walked out of the yard.

Anyway, she was invisible, so the woman picked a grape from the vine in the courtyard and stuffed it into her mouth.

But it was as tasteless as eating a blank sheet of paper.

"Strange, is it an illusion that I want to taste too much?" The woman murmured to herself.

In the courtyard, Fatty Dong lifted a round bamboo cage mysteriously, and said to Xiao Guyu: "Little taro, come and see, Dad bought two chicks."

"Chicken?" Xiao Guyu moved curiously to Dong Pang's side and looked into the bamboo cage.

Dong Fat instructed him: "See the round hole on the top of the bamboo cage? You can see it from here."

Xiaoguyu nodded, and put his face down on the bamboo cage. Inside the bamboo cage are two bright yellow chicks, which seem to be the size of a palm, and their feathers are not plump, as if they can be crushed to death with a little force.

Feeling someone approaching at this moment, the chicks chirped and chirped, their small orange mouths kept opening and closing, and their small eyes were as round as black beans.

Xiao Guyu was instantly so cute, her tone lowered a bit, fearing that the little chicks would be frightened: "Dad, they are so cute."

"Not only is it cute, but it can also lay eggs when it grows up," Dong Pang said. "When the chicken grows up, you will have eggs every day."