68: Handwritten Newspaper Incident

The number of views of the New Year's video multiplied by the peak of the New Year's traffic, and finally broke through the million-play mark.

Because of this, Jin Jin was noticed by a dog toy manufacturer and came to him.

It was the sixth day of the lunar new year, and Yan Ji was watching the new comments on the video when he suddenly received a private message.

Opposite was an enthusiastic and lively girl, who introduced herself as a promotion of the manufacturer, and wanted Jin Jin to show her dog toys, and also talked about the promotion price she might be able to offer.

The promotion lady was very sincere, and offered to try the product first, and if she was not satisfied, she didn't have to push it.

Yan Ji felt that the other party's attitude was good, so she didn't refuse.

He has been on the Internet a lot recently, and he knows that the express delivery is very convenient now. It only takes a few days, no matter where he is from all over the world, the express delivery can be delivered.

Yan Ji sent her home address to the promotion, and then began to wait for the express delivery.

Finally, on the fourth day, he received a text message from the courier collection station in the town, reminding him to pick up the package with the pick-up code.

Because the village is too remote and the road conditions are not good, the courier is not delivered to the village, but only placed at the collection point in the town.

So that day, Yan Ji took the child to the delivery site.

Xiao Guyu was still puzzled: "Brother, what are we going to do?"

Yan Ji: "Take the courier."

"What is express delivery?"

Yan Ji explained in as simple a language as possible: "It is a very convenient thing that can send things from far away places to us."

After listening to Xiaoguyu, his eyes were full of surprise, "Wow, the express delivery is amazing."

Xiaoguyu looked at the elder sister who was in charge of picking up the package at the courier station with bright eyes, admiring her very much.

Yan Ji didn't know what the child had come up with, she smiled and shook her head.

There were quite a few people picking up the courier, and everyone lined up consciously. After a while, Yan Ji finally got in line, and he handed over the pick-up code on his phone to the other party.

The staff at the courier station only glanced at it, then quickly walked to the corresponding shelf, took out Yan Ji's courier and sent it to Yan Ji.

"Thank you." Yan Ji took the package.

Seeing this, Xiao Guyu, who was following him, also said loudly: "Sister is amazing, sister has worked hard delivering the courier!"

Seeing that Xiaoguyu is cute and sensible, the staff replied with a smile: "It's not hard, the kid is really good."

Xiaogu Yu followed Yan Ji out of the courier station for a certain distance, still kept turning her head and looking back, with a blingbling light in her eyes.

Yan Ji looked back several times, but didn't see anything unusual, and finally couldn't help asking: "Little taro, what are you looking at?"

Xiaoguyu: "Look at my sister just now!"

Yan Ji: "?"

When Xiaoguyu received his brother's question, he held his little hands and said seriously: "I think my sister is very powerful. She has to walk a lot a day to bring things from far away places to us. She ...she's like Monkey King!"