25: Mom Knits a Sweater

Fatty Dong: "?"

The expression on Dong Fatty's face was so strange that Rong Xiao finally couldn't help explaining: "I, like you, decided to adopt Little Taro."

Dong Fat breathed a sigh of relief.

It turned out to be like this, he thought that he, a thousand-year-old ghost, had been arranged for a marriage by his son, and arranged marriages were not a good idea.

Rong Xiao: "Then I will live next...?"

Dong Fat hurriedly said: "There is an empty room next door, which used to be used by Xiaoyu, but now he usually lives with me. Miss Rong can move in if she doesn't mind."

Rong Xiao: "Okay."

She was about to go out, but suddenly remembered something, turned around and said to Dong Fat: "Come out with me, I have something to ask you."

Fatty Dong: "Okay."

The two walked into another room, and Rong Xiao pretended to caress her hair unintentionally, and said in embarrassment: "Do you... have any suggestions for me to make money? Since I have become Xiaoyu's mother, Definitely something to contribute towards his tuition."

She has been out of touch with the times for too long and doesn't know how to get money.

And when she was alive, she never had to worry about money.

Fatty Dong showed embarrassment: "Old Wang gave me the idea of ​​going out to pick up junk every day."

"Then I'll go pick it up with you?"

Dong Fat shook his head: "No, there are only so many rags in total, and you can only earn twenty or thirty yuan a day. It is not realistic to rely on this to save enough tuition fees for small taro."

Rong Xiao: "What is the tuition fee?"

"It's tens of thousands a year." Dong Pang said a little sadly, looking like a middle-aged man who is worried about his cub going to school.

Rong Xiao was also shocked when he heard the words: "What! You only spend twenty or thirty for one night picking up rags, why is the tuition so expensive?"

Dong Fat raised his honest face, and said quietly: "Do you think I only have the job of picking up trash?"

Rong Xiao: "..." There is no delay in making money.

Although Li Gui staying up late to work will not die suddenly, but... it is also very miserable.

Rong Xiao thought about it, and then said: "Take me to the market tomorrow, I'll see what everyone is buying, maybe there is something I can do."

Fatty Dong nodded: "Okay."

After discussing this, Fatty Dong turned around and left Rong Xiao's room, and went back to his own room to look for Xiao Guyu, who knew that Rong Xiao followed him as soon as he entered the door.

Fatty Dong: "?"

Rong Xiao waved to Xiaoguyu in front of him: "Little taro, come here and sleep with mother today."

Fatty Dong: "?"

It's inappropriate to snatch a child just after becoming a mother, isn't it?

He subconsciously said: "Little taro has been sleeping with me, and I'm used to it."

Rong Xiao: "You can change it if you get used to it."

The cub she just recognized is still fresh now, and she can't wait to stuff him into her cuffs, there is no reason to let him and Dong Pang sleep in the next room.