09: Hugging with a Shadow

In the early morning, Xiaoguyu turned over on the big bed, then opened his eyes, and saw a large spacious room and a closed window, Xiaoguyu subconsciously grinned.

I really live in Uncle Dong's house... Everything yesterday was not a dream I had.

Sleeping in a big bed is much more comfortable than a straw hut, and you can turn over if you want to. Xiao Guyu rolled on the bed several times recklessly, and felt that his actions seemed stupid, so he shyly covered his red face with his small hands.

After calming down for a while, Xiaoguyu got up and opened the window.

Xiao Guyu pushed open the wooden window, fresh cold air flooded into the room in an instant, the sky outside the house was just polished, and it was a gray color. Seeing this, Xiaoguyu quickly calmed down his movements, fearing that he would wake up Uncle Dong who lived in the adjacent room.

Xiaoguyu walked out of the room lightly, and opened the door through the living room. He was going out to catch some fish and make breakfast for Uncle Dong.

On the first day of living in someone else's house, at least do something for Uncle Dong.

Xiaogu Yu climbed up the hillside with ease, and walked to the stream along his usual path. At this time, the sky was already bright.

Xiaoguyu tested the water temperature with his small hands, and could not help but "hiss". The early morning stream was not exposed to the sun, and it felt extraordinarily cold to the touch. Xiaoguyu rolled up his trouser legs, walked into the stream shivering, and held back Cold catch fish.

Because he was shivering from the cold, the little fish swam away by rubbing his fingertips several times.

After soaking in the water for half an hour, Xiaoguyu finally harvested something. He caught four or five palm-sized small fish. He carried the small fish back to Dong Pang's house. Passing by the grape grove, he saw the delicate and beautiful grapes inside. He couldn't stop picking another one to taste, this time he was very lucky, this bunch of small grapes was neither sour nor bitter, but sweet.

Xiaoguyu immediately decided to take the grapes home and let Uncle Dong taste them too.

With some effort, he twisted the grapes from the vines, then returned to Uncle Dong's house with a smile, and entered the small kitchen next to the main house.

The kitchen was also empty. There is only a dusty earthen stove, a spatula, and a kitchen knife.

Xiaoguyu had no choice but to put down the food in his hands, first went to the yard to fetch water from the well, cleaned up the kitchen, and then went to the mountain to collect firewood. He tied the firewood into small bundles that he could carry, tied five or six bundles, and divided them It took three times to get it.

Then start to deal with small fish.

The reason why the small fish he roasted last time was so bitter was largely due to the fact that he didn't take out the internal organs. This time, with a kitchen knife, the internal organs can be removed, and the taste should be much better.

Xiao Guyu thought so, picked up a sharp kitchen knife, carefully cut open the white belly of the small fish, then took out the internal organs inside, scraped off the scales, and rinsed the small fish with well water in the yard.

He picked the grapes again, washed them one by one, and put them on the table in the living room.

Then he turned around and entered the kitchen, first heated up the stove, then poured well water into it, and boiled it with the small fish.