19: Going to Kindergarten

The woman didn't want to accept it, but the child's eyes were full of anticipation and joy, shining brightly. Looking at such a pair of eyes, she couldn't say a word of rejection at all.

Then he took the handkerchief and stuffed it into the cuff seemingly carelessly: "I'll take the things, you guys go."

Xiaoguyu said a farewell word and left with Dong Pang.

Seeing the two walking away, the woman took out the handkerchief and put it in front of her upturned nose to sniff. There was a very strong milk smell on the handkerchief, which smelled...it seemed to be similar to the smell of the child, fragrant, woman Not annoying.

She sniffed the veil for a long time, and realized that something was wrong with her, so she quickly stopped her strange behavior, and stuffed the veil back into her cuff as if venting her anger.

As soon as Xiaoguyu and Dong Pang went down the small hill and walked under the big camphor tree, Xiaoguyu suggested to sit at Uncle Wang's house, and Dong Pang naturally had no objection.

The two went to Lao Wang's house, Lao Wang was sitting in his main room to enjoy the shade, when he suddenly saw Dong Pang, he thought he came to ask for something again, broke the pot and said, "What do you want this time?"

Dong Pang hurriedly pulled Xiao Guyu who was blocked by the courtyard door forward: "This time I'm not here to borrow things, but to bring the children to visit."

When Lao Wang saw Xiaoguyu, he immediately smiled, and his voice was quite brisk: "Little taro, come and sit, uncle will bring you some sugar!"

Xiaoguyu walked over obediently and sat down beside Lao Wang's seat. As soon as he sat down, Lao Wang took out a few cheaply packaged toffee from the drawer and handed it to Xiaoguyu.

"Thank you, Uncle Wang." Xiao Guyu took the candy, tore off the coating, and handed it to Lao Wang: "Uncle Wang, you can eat too."

Pharaoh took it with a smile, leaving a mouth full of sweetness.

The second person to be fed was Dong Pang, who was sitting on the other side of the child. Dong Pang happily ate the candy, as if his heart had been smeared with honey.

His family's cubs are well-behaved and sensible!

Both Dong Pang and Lao Wang had it, and Xiao Guyu ate it by himself. The remaining candy wrapper was ginger yellow and tasted like ginger.

It was a bit weird, but Xiaogu taro was finished honestly.

After eating the candy, Dong Pang looked at the chessboard beside him and said, "Old Wang, we brothers haven't played chess for a long time, how many games are we going to play?"

Lao Wang also had this intention, and the two hit it off immediately, and sat down facing each other on both sides of the chessboard, and arranged the position of Xiaoguyu in the middle, so that Xiaoguyu could watch from the side.

Start the game.

In the first round, Pharaoh took the lead in making five players in a row and defeated Dong Pang.

In the second round, Dong Pang narrowly won and found a corner that Lao Wang didn't pay attention to.

Before the third game started, Xiao Guyu said, "Dad, I seem to be able to play."

Surprised, Dong Pang got up, picked up Xiao Guyu and put him on his seat, and said, "Then I'll let you play this round, and kill Uncle Wang for Dad!"

Xiao Guyu nodded obediently, grabbed a white chess piece with his short hand, and placed it on the board.