17: Let You Talk

She had already thought about it, and she would do it tonight, taking advantage of Dong Pang's time to go out in the middle of the night, to bring the child out.

The woman plays the piano alone in the mountains every night, knowing that Dong Pang comes back from outside every night, she just needs to pick a time when Dong Pang is not there, and go to his house to take the child away.

At the same time, what Dong Pang thought was no different from that of a woman. He thought that since the woman dared to follow her home, she must have really set her sights on Xiaoguyu, regardless of whether the woman wanted to take Xiaoguyu away or not. , he is also determined not to let such a big hidden danger continue to exist.

He decided to talk to that woman at night, and it would be best if he could drive her out of the deserted village.

into the night. On the willow branches on the moon, the wind is whining.

Dong Fat Guigui Chongchong carefully pulled his arm out of Xiao Guyu's embrace who was sleeping soundly.

Xiaoguyu suddenly lost Dong Pang's human pillow, and couldn't help frowning, a trace of haze appeared on his pretty little face.

Dong Pang felt sorry for the child, so he stuffed his own pillow into the child's arms, pretending to be himself.

He went out, and when he passed the kitchen, he took a knife from it. Dong Pang didn't often argue with people, both during his life and after his death, but this time, disputes were inevitable. Dong Pang didn't have much experience, so he wanted to Take a knife and be brave.

In fact... ghosts don't need any tools to fight.

And over there, the woman was also coming towards Dong Pang's house. She was carrying her precious and thick guqin behind her back, and her verdant jade fingertips were faintly white due to excessive force.

Strictly speaking, this was the first time in her ghost life that she did such a sneaky thing.

And this time it was a child who was going to steal, so it was very difficult to execute.

Just as the two of them buried their heads forward.

With a sound of lying on the ground, Dong Pang and the woman collided head-on, and each took three or four steps back.

Woman: "Who, don't you watch the road?"

Fatty Dong has a gentle personality, and subconsciously apologized: "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

The two ghosts looked up at the same time and looked at each other.

Then there was a burst of sword light and sword shadow, and the two ghosts decided to strike first almost at the same time, and instantly shot afterimages in midair.

Both of them are fierce ghosts, and they died in the same year, and the difference in strength is not that big, and they can't win or lose for a while.

A few minutes later, the two were panting and sweating profusely, and neither of them could gain the upper hand.

Dong Pang was the first to speak: "Girl, you must have realized that there is not much difference in strength between you and me. If you want to win the house, you can go to someone else, but my little taro can't."

The woman only thought that he wanted to keep the child for herself, and immediately sneered: "Shut up, I won't talk nonsense with stinky ghosts!"

Fatty Dong: "..."

After the woman finished speaking, she made another attack, and a pure black cloud of Yin Qi condensed in her palm.

A few minutes later, the two ghosts were panting like cows, and Dong Fat humiliated: "Why don't you treat me as a female ghost and let's discuss it again?"