07: I Don't Hate You

The palm that was stroking Xiaoguyu was obviously cold and hard, but Xiaoguyu felt an unprecedented warmth enveloping him.

He couldn't help wanting more, and couldn't help rubbing Dong Pang's palm, a satisfied smile naturally appeared on his fair little face.

It looks like a kitten that has successfully stolen.

There was a soft itch in the palm of his hand, and Xiao Guyu's trusting behavior was completely caught by Dong Fatty's eyes. This cute behavior almost broke Dong Pang's defenses, and he wished he could hug Xiao Guyu directly and hold him high.

Then bring them home to raise them.

Fortunately, he still has a semblance of reason, knowing that he should not get in touch with Xiaoguyu too much. In case Xiaogu taro is contaminated with too much yin energy in his body, he will get sick.

Especially since Xiaoguyu is still a child, the risk is too great.

Thinking of this, Dong Pang tried his best to restrain his desire to touch Xiaoguyu's head again, and withdrew his hand.

Xiaoguyu didn't know Dong Pang's complex inner activities. He hadn't been treated so intimately by someone for a long time, and couldn't help asking for more. He raised his head, hesitated for a moment, and wrapped his arms around one of Dong Pang's thighs, The warm cheeks and body were attached to Dong Pang's cold legs.

Fat Dong:!

He never thought that Xiaoguyu would stick up for a hug by himself, his mind went blank for a moment, and then immediately took a step back, breaking away from Xiaoguyu's embrace.

Then he used his eyes to look up and down all the parts of Xiaoguyu that had touched him just now, to see if there was any yin energy remaining.

After scanning Xiaoguyu's whole body up and down to confirm that there is no yin energy left, the big stone in Dong Pang's heart fell, and he was very relieved.

It wasn't that he made a big fuss, when he didn't know about it before, he wrestled with Lao Wang for several minutes, and almost sent Lao Wang away directly.

That is to say, Lao Wang's bones are still tough, and it may not be able to bear it with other old people.

Since then, Dong Fat has paid special attention to social distance.

From Dong Pang's point of view, this incident was purely for the sake of Xiao Guyu, but Xiao Guyu didn't know the inside story, and Dong Pang's sudden retreat made Xiaoguyu stagger forward several steps before he could bear it Standing firm, a pair of black grape-like eyes instantly moistened.

But not because of Dong Fatty's move to retreat.

He thought it was his own problem, and he didn't control himself well. On the premise that he knew that Uncle Dong didn't like being touched by others, he got carried away because Uncle Dong touched his head, and rushed to hug him.

The moment Xiaoguyu was pushed away, he regretted it.

And Dong Pang also regretted it when he saw Xiao Guyu's teary eyes.

The two stood facing each other, and Xiao Guyu spoke first, with a sincere tone: "I'm sorry, it's all my fault, I know you don't like being touched, but I can't help hugging you! Obviously... I promised you ."

Xiaogu Yu's head was hanging down, revealing the frustration that he had messed up the matter all over his body, like a milk cat soaked by rain, pitiful.

Dong Pang was taken aback when he heard the words, he didn't expect Xiao Guyu to apologize first, let alone Xiao Guyu blamed himself for everything.

This kid is so sensible that it makes people feel distressed.