01: Escape from the Orphanage

In the dark night.

A little boy who looked to be only three or four years old walked through the overgrown bushes, looking back vigilantly from time to time.

The boy's name was Gu Yu, and he stopped wearily, lying on the rough tree trunk, his thin chest heaving and falling, and his tender white ears pricked up vigilantly.

He has been running for more than an hour. According to the physical fitness of a child, he should have been unable to run, but he couldn't stop.

Stop it...will be sold.

Xiao Guyu escaped from a nearby orphanage. While the teachers were not paying attention, he got out of the dog hole in the courtyard wall.

Before Xiaoguyu was taken to the orphanage, he used to live in the mountains. "Mom and Dad" loved him very much, and he was the first to think of him when he had anything rare.

But since "mother" gave birth to a younger brother, Xiaoguyu's life has completely changed.

They no longer treat him like a jewel, but beat and scold him frequently, gave all his clothes and toys to his younger brother, and let Xiao Guyu, who is only four years old, take care of his younger brother. A severe beating.

Xiaoguyu didn't understand at that time, he just thought that he was not good enough and took care of his younger brother carefully enough, so "Mom and Dad" would treat him like this. No matter how well-behaved and sensible he was, he couldn't get back the love of "Mom and Dad".

They also got their intensified dislike.

Xiaoguyu will be reprimanded by "Mom and Dad" if he eats more food.

Xiaoguyu didn't understand how his originally gentle parents turned into this appearance, until one day, he learned the truth from the aunt chatting under the big camphor tree at the entrance of the village.

It turned out that he was not the biological child of "Mom and Dad" at all, he was bought from human traffickers for 5,000 yuan.

"Lihua has a child of her own, how can she treat him well... After all, she bought it, and it is definitely not as good as her own child through a layer of blood." The aunt lowered her voice, her eyes seemed to be pity, and she glanced Xiao Guyu not far away took a look.

"Hey, stop talking, he's coming."

"What are you afraid of here, kid? I don't understand." The aunt picked up her grandson while talking, and stuffed a piece of beautifully wrapped chocolate into the grandson's mouth.

Xiaoguyu stared intently at the chocolate in the hand of the aunt, it was the most fashionable snack at the canteen at the entrance of the village, and a piece cost two yuan. When there was no younger brother in the past, "mother" bought it for him once or twice. Long time no see.

Xiaoguyu opened his eyes wide, looking at the sun that was about to set in the sky, and it was time for the parents to call the children who were playing wildly in the village home.

The little friends around were called away one by one. They seemed to have seen Tang Sanzang's monkeys. After hearing the yelling of their parents, they withdrew their magical powers and followed their parents obediently towards home.

In the end, Xiaoguyu was the only one left.

No one called him home, maybe because...it wasn't his home.

Xiaoguyu waited and waited until the full moon hung high, her small body curled up into a ball because of the cold, but she didn't.

Xiao Guyu was completely disappointed. He walked three or four kilometers along the winding and difficult mountain road under the moonlight until he reached the newly built road by the government.