69: He is Zhou Qingxian

A few minutes later, there was a rustling sound outside the door of the dormitory, followed by a continuous knock on the door, followed by a concerned voice: "Ms. Li? What's the matter with you, is there anything wrong?"

Teacher Li heard the voice of his colleague Teacher Zhang outside. Teacher Zhang is a physical education teacher in the kindergarten. He loves sports and has well-developed biceps. Every time Teacher Li stands next to this muscular man, he feels quite safe.

"You... are you a human or a ghost?" Teacher Li shivered under the blanket, his lips trembled uncontrollably, and he asked in panic.

Teacher Zhang outside the door obviously didn't expect Teacher Li to ask such a question. After a long pause, he said, "You developed hemorrhoids half a month ago. I accompanied you to the pharmacy to buy the medicine, and your university When you were young, you had a crush on the school belle from the department next door, and on the day she got married, you drank eight-"

As if his ass was on fire, Mr. Li hurriedly jumped up from the bed and opened the door, welcoming the demon outside the house who mercilessly exposed his dark history into the house: "Okay, that's fine, I know you are not a ghost anymore, if you continue, I will talk to you tomorrow." Then you can pack up and resign."

Compared with being taken away by ghosts, Mr. Li is more afraid of getting hemorrhoids, and the embarrassing story of getting drunk after breaking up with a relationship, but drinking fake wine, and not getting drunk after drinking eight bottles, being known by the female colleagues upstairs and downstairs.

As soon as Mr. Li opened the door, he saw Mr. Zhang outside with a kitchen knife in his left hand and a stool in his right, as if he was about to fight, and he was shocked again.

Teacher Zhang saw that nothing happened to Teacher Li and there was no sign of coercion, so he said angrily: "What did you call it just now? I thought a thief had entered your house. I was afraid that something would happen to you, so I copied the guy and came here." ."

Teacher Li pointed to the lights that kept flickering, and his handsome face was full of thoughts: "I...my house is not clean, the lights keep flickering, and there are things hitting my window, I'm still looking at it on paper." It's the handprint of that thing!"

Teacher Zhang was speechless, and mercilessly dismantled Teacher Li: "...you watched ghost movies again in the middle of the night, right?"

Teacher Li argues: "This time it's really not my mind, it's really haunted."

Teacher Zhang sneered, walked into Teacher Li's bedroom, opened the window, pointed to the tree branch that grew to his window, and was blown by the wind and slapped the glass of his room from time to time and asked, "Is this the ghost you are talking about?"

Seeing this, Teacher Li breathed a sigh of relief, and said in an embarrassing tone, "...so it's a tree branch."

Teacher Zhang slapped him slappingly: "This lamp is like this, why don't you go and buy a light bulb, I'll change the light bulb for you."

Teacher Li: "This light bulb?"

"Poor contact." Teacher Zhang rolled his eyes, "You really think ghosts are so idle and have nothing to do to tease you, a poor ghost who wants nothing."

Teacher Li: "..." I was stabbed in the heart.

Perhaps because of being hurt by the word "poor ghost", Teacher Li was not afraid of walking the dark corridors for a while, and soon bought a high-wattage light bulb designated by Teacher Zhang from the small shop downstairs.

Mr. Zhang was a good person, and stepped on the folding stool he brought to replace Mr. Li with a light bulb. This bulb has a high wattage and illuminates the room as bright as day without any shadows.