56: Apologizing to Grandma

Seeing the frightened look of the child opposite, the old lady frowned subconsciously, and the brows were deeply wrinkled, adding a few more wrinkles to her already unattractive face.

He looked even more fierce than before, and his face became even more terrifying.

Xiaoguyu has never encountered such a terrifying thing before, it was like the big horse monkey in a ghost story really appeared in front of him, his usual cleverness was completely frozen, and he was a little frightened for a while, stupefied He just stayed where he was, forgetting even to cry and back away.

Seeing him in a daze, the old lady stretched out her hand to pull him up, but as soon as her hand was put in front of Xiaoguyu, the child immediately recovered from the daze, and subconsciously took several steps back.

Seeing the child's actions, the old lady felt that a big knife had been stabbed in her heart, and she couldn't think of anything else for a while: "..."

Realizing that she had really scared the child, she simply withdrew her hand, turned her back, and no longer faced Xiao Guyu with her own face: "Don't be afraid, I'm leaving now."

Her tone is gentle, completely different from her terrifying appearance, two very separate extremes.

Xiao Guyu opened his eyes wide in surprise when he heard the old lady speak in such a gentle tone, but there was no time to react, and the old lady quickly walked away.

In the yard, when Rong Xiao looked up again, he didn't see Xiao Guyu, so he hurried over to check.

As soon as she walked to the edge of the grass, she saw Xiao Guyu sitting on the ground with a strange face. She was so frightened that she hurried forward: "Little taro, why are you sitting on the ground, are you okay?"

Rong Xiao hugged Xiao Guyu in his arms, and slowly stroked his back with the other hand to comfort him.

Xiaoguyu was embraced by his mother who was not generous but full of security. His tense expression and body finally relaxed slowly. He murmured: "Mom... I seem to have done something wrong just now."

He was frightened and stupid just now, but now that he came back to his senses and thought about it, he felt that what he did just now was very wrong. Obviously I pulled out grandma's hair first, but I didn't apologize, and even showed that expression on grandma's face... Grandma must be very sad, right?

Obviously, Teacher Li taught the children not to judge people by their appearance a few days ago.

I myself...

Xiao Guyu put his head on Rong Xiao's shoulder and secretly shed tears.

Rong Xiao felt the wet feeling on his shoulders, and did not expose the fact that the child was crying, but said in a soft voice: "Little taro, what did you do wrong, can you tell mom? Maybe Mom can give you some useful advice."

Listening to her mother's gentle comfort like a spring breeze, Xiaoguyu finally told what happened just now.

After hearing Xiaoyu's words, Rong Xiao quickly realized that there was a high probability that the old lady he was talking about was not human, but thinking that Xiaoyu had already shown horror at the appearance of the ghost, and the other party didn't say anything to Xiaoyu. So, it shouldn't be a bad ghost.

He said: "Next time I see grandma again, you should apologize to her properly, and it would be best if you can get her forgiveness."

Xiao Guyu nodded vigorously: "Yeah!"

He hoped that he could see his grandma again tomorrow, and then try to get her forgiveness.

But the old lady over there didn't think so, she didn't want to scare the well-behaved children anymore.