73: The Secret of the Taro

Xiaogu Yu didn't notice the little episode here, took Jin Jin's leash from Dong Pang, and led Jin Jin by himself.

Jin Jin was led by Xiaoguyu, and immediately slowed down, no longer running and jumping like when Dong Pang was leading him, afraid that he would accidentally drag Xiaoguyu down.

Although Xiaoguyu is now eight years old, but in terms of strength, it must be inferior to Jin Jinda who is strong and strong!

Jin Jin walked in front of a ghost and a cub, shaking his head and tail, looking very happy.

Not long after, the three of them came to the home together... It turned out that the mixed-and-match style home had already been discussed by all the parents a year ago to demolish it and rebuild it, and built a small two-and-a-half-story western-style building , the exterior is painted in light blue with exterior wall paint, which is very dreamy. The extra half floor is used to build a large balcony, and after the roof is sealed, it is made into a sun room. Zhou Qingxian usually buys some flower seedlings when he comes back. Gradually, he bought more and more types of flower seedlings, and the sun room became a small garden, where you can see the flowers blooming brightly every season.

By the way, Pharaoh also moved to Xiaoguyu's house to live together, but they didn't eat together when they ate.

The house on his side had cracks after a heavy rain in the deserted village. After learning about it, Dong Fatty once again sent Lao Wang an invitation to live together. Lao Wang had rejected several times before, but this time, this hard-boned The old man also knew that the cracks in the house were very dangerous, and the house would collapse if not done well, so he pressed himself inside, so he immediately packed up his things and moved into the room on the first floor that Dong Pang had reserved for him in advance.

At first, Lao Wang was worried that he would not be used to it, but after a few days of life with water and electricity in the room, Lao Wang quickly became really fragrant. Who doesn't love such a convenient life!

Yes, Xiaogu Yu's house has been connected to water and electricity this time, and tiles are laid on the ground. It is a completely modern residence.

Although the generator was expensive, Dong Pang felt distressed for a while when he paid for it, but after he moved in and experienced the benefits of household appliances, Dong Pang quickly changed from resisting it to saying that it was worth the money.

Now that he has mastered all kinds of small kitchen appliances proficiently, the types of food he can make have directly doubled.

By the way, Fatty Dong is no longer moving bricks. He started to make food videos at station B. Because of his simple and honest appearance, he is very popular with the audience, and now he has quite a lot of fans.

The food, clothing, housing and transportation of Xiaogu Yu's family have all been improved in an all-round way, and the spiritual aspect is also indispensable.

Now there is a standard large-screen LCD TV in the living room, a computer in the study, and a few ghost parents have achieved the achievement of having a mobile phone in each hand.

Even Pharaoh, who can't read a single word, bought an old phone to answer the phone under this trend.

And Jin Jin, it is not a dog who will be happy when it gets a nest made of old clothes. It now has its own exclusive cabin outside the small western-style building. "The flap door made in the cartoon, Jin Jin can enter and exit flexibly.

Back home, Xiaoguyu unfastened the lock around Jin Jin's neck, and Jinjin ran into her nest, Xiaoguyu sat expressionlessly on the soft stool at the entrance, and changed into her little white rabbit slippers .