95: Bloody Ghost Appears

Jiang Xi: "Probably so."

After the two finished speaking, they got on the elevator together and returned to the ward.

The old man just now, Li Zheng, was already in the ward. Seeing the two coming in, he also remembered the meeting just now, and felt destined, and asked the two about his daughter.

Gu Yu told him the reasoning that he had just told Shao Wenwan and others. After Li Zheng listened to it, he said, "You two priests, I still have some business matters to ask for advice. Can I speak a little more?"

Gu Yu: "Of course."

The four walked to the hiding place, Li Zheng waved to the bodyguard behind him, and the bodyguard consciously left the room and guarded the entrance.

Li Zheng looked at Jiang Xi with a kind look in his eyes: "Are you Jiang Rulan's son? I feel familiar when I look at you. The temperament of your mother and son is really similar, and it is not easy to get close to your mother hahaha. She has a business relationship with me, and this time I also found Qingjing Temple through her."

Gu Yu pricked up his ears when he heard this.

Is Jiang Xi's mother in business? Why does Jiang Rulan's name sound familiar?

Before Gu Yu remembered where she had heard the name before, she heard Jiang Xi say: "Yes, she is my mother. If you have something to say, you can speak it directly without going around in circles."

Li Zheng was not annoyed when Jiang Xi exposed his close-mindedness, "Then I'll just say it straight, nephew, I suspect that Shao Wenwan deliberately instructed that female ghost to murder my daughter."

"Xiaowei is my only daughter. I am an old girl, and her mother passed away unexpectedly. I have always spoiled and pampered Xiaowei, and raised her to be so innocent that she took Shao Wen Even though Shao Wenwan hid it well, I can still see that his love for my daughter is far less than his desire for my money."

"But Xiaowei was very persistent. I had no choice but to agree to this matter. I thought that it was under my nose anyway, and I couldn't find any major issues, so I nodded and agreed... Until a few days ago, Xiaowei told Me, she bumped into a ghost in front of the delivery room of the hospital. I checked according to the information she told me, and asked a familiar master. All preparations." Li Zheng showed an angry look, "But I found that Shao Wenwan cared far more than usual about this matter. Before I reached a conclusion with him, he kept urging me to find someone Come here to deal with it, I realized something was wrong, and sent someone to check Shao Wenwan's past experience again, and found that Shao Wenwan had been to this hospital five months ago to visit a pregnant woman. And then... that woman had dystocia Died, in the delivery room where Xiaowei bumped into a ghost."

Gu Yu's eyes widened when he heard it, and he felt that the development of the plot was more exciting than some 8 o'clock TV dramas: "The child is finished by Shao Wen? Does Miss Li know?"

He couldn't call Mr. Shao anymore, and felt that the other party was unworthy, so he called Shao Wenwan by his first name.

Li Zheng: "That's right. Xiao Wei doesn't know about it yet. I plan to tell her after she gives birth. Also... I suspect that the bloody ghost is the woman who died of dystocia. I'm afraid she will hate my daughter, yes My daughter did it, but the master I know is not available recently, so I found you Qingjing many times, so that it dragged on until today."

"I hope you can help me see if that ghost has any malicious intentions. If so..." Li Zheng didn't continue, but his meaning was already expressed very clearly.