CHAPTER 54

Epilogue

Life has been good recently my daughter officially 2 years old and for her birthday we did a bbq with around the same people as her first birthday minus some of the uncles and a little of the cousins it was a great day she loved it and got smother...

Life has been good recently my daughter officially 2 years old and for her birthday we did a bbq with around the same people as her first birthday minus some of the uncles and a little of the cousins it was a great day she loved it and got smothered by lots of toys and it felt good to see my daughter being excepted into the largest family in history.

Maliks birthday also flew by and for his birthday him and his cousins went out as it little cousins thing child free meaning I couldn't go which I didn't get mad of upset about because me and Monique gave him the best presents we went half and half on getting him his own personal car which was a 2022 audi rs3 in all black because we know how badly he loved his first one and how sad he was to get rid of it for a family car.

I also got him a watch and when he got back from his night out I was waiting for him Blake was asleep and I was on the bed that was covered in black roses in a red lingerie which he teard of me like a damn monster and went ham on my pussy like he was dying. I can still feel my body shaking from the way he didn't hesitate to go balls deep in me and it's been a month and a half since.

That night he also told me that he would move in with me as long as we lived near by so now were waiting on getting the keys to the house we just Brought together thay is quite literally opposite and a few doors down from Monique house like you could see our house from out the window.

Right now I'm in maliks arms whilst our two year old sits on her daddy's stomach watching bluey and god I hate that blue fucking dog but she's addicted to the show.

"you alright babe." malik asks me stroking my arm and I nod "yeah am OK mal." he kisses me. "hey I'm glad your eating more recently. I realised that by the way." i nod. Wait have I. I mean I have cravings like no ones business but I didn't know that I was eating more.

"I'm gonna go toilet babe." he nods and I get up heading opposite me and closing the door. As soon as I sit on the toilet my stomach starts to hurt. Fuck I know for a fact I'm about to start I rummage through the cabinets looking for a tampon but I fall shorts instead finding a pregnancy test and God the trauma I have from blakelyn whole experience I hope I don't touch one of these in a while. However I'm hella fucking bored so piss on one anyways whilst I continue to look for a tampon cause even though I'm not bleeding now I know I'm the next 30 minutes I will be.

It take me 10 minutes to find a random one in the mess of maliks hair product. "babe you OK you've been in there for a while."
"Im OK malik I was just looking for a tampon." i tell him the truth.

"OK do you want me to get you anything chocolate or a hot water bottle." awe god I love this man with my life. "no baby I'm fine thank you my love." i hear his footstep recline as I shove the tampon in with an uncomfortable wince.

I turn my pregnancy test over but my heart falls to the pit of my stomach. Well shit I guess I don't need thay tampon after all. I take it out putting it in the bin before walking out the bathroom.

Malik looks at me and then the stick in my hand. "i only took it because I was bored Malik." i cry my reaction delaying as I fall to the floor in tears. Malik takes blake of his bare stomach rushing over to me and holding me as I cry into his arms.

6+ weeks the test says and my mind automatically goes to maliks birthday. Fuck I'm not ready not now I mean I do want another baby so badly and hopefully be able to raise it from the moment I push it out and be able to hold it but god am I scared for the symptom and the whole journey and God am I traumatised from blakes birth and what happen. All I do I cry it feels like thats all I can do.

Although I'm scared out of my mind and although I'm shaking in my boyfriends arms I'll be damned if I even think about aborting this baby not after I heard Monique story. I will never willingly give up my child especially when some people don't even get to meet there child some People have their baby's ripped away from them by selfish people.

"it's ok we can do this together OK I've got you I'm here with you im never going to leave you or blakelyn or this baby do you understand." Mal reassures me and I nod. "is mommy sad." blake asks from our bed and I wipe away my tears.

"mommys OK baby... Does blakey want a little baby sister or brother." she nods vigorously causing me to laugh before sniffling. "well." i say getting up and walking to the bed sitting next to her. "mommys got a little baby in her tum tum..
Right here." i point to my lower stomach. She crawls on my laps touching my stomach before giving it a little kiss which make maliks awes and he joins us on the bed.

"blakes gonna be the best older sister ever." he kisses her head before kissing my lips and I smile rubbing my flat Lower stomach.

The best older sister ever.