CHAPTER 52

Aftermath

After Malik left me completely shatter and sore from the inside out

After Malik left me completely shatter and sore from the inside out. He snuggled my naked shaking body as he played with my hair.

"how did it go with your dad then." she shrugs. "he was stubborn and said I wasn't allowed to move out until I was an adult and said he wasn't going to allow two minors to live together." he sighs. "so what are you gonna do...i mean I love having you here Aiko it's my favourite part of the day waking up with you and it's clear the sex is good but you can't live here forever."

I nod "your mom had a few Ideas." i talk to his chest drawing circles on it. "tell me." i finally look up and into his eyes. "you move in with me." his face falls and I had the urge to explain before he gets upset or mad. "My dad said there had to be an adult and your 18 nearly 19 also this way I don't have to live alone with Blake to feel unprotected it also means we don't have to go back and forth with the whole co-parenting thing so it would be way easier for blake and for us we are officially together so it won't be weird and you said you like the sex we have and waking up next to me see that won't ever change and we can finally feel like a little family mommy daddy and blakelyn."

A smile creeps on his face before dimming."i can't leave my ma and lisha alone not after everything she's been through." i look at him strange as my hands moves to his back and to his scars I never questioned him about.

"my dad was abusive like really badly he always had been but I didn't really realise until I was around 7 years old and lisha was 5 that's when I saw my dad for the person he was he beat my ma really badly and did everything possible to hurt he even pushed her down multiple flights of stairs and forced himself on her when she didn't want it. Even though I was only 7 years old I knew it was wrong so I stepped in everytime I could which resulted on his anger to lash out on me never lisha which I'm grateful for but me he slapped punch kicked me even used belt to hit me and knives to scar me and left me there in a ball. of course my ma tried to get him to stop his wrath on me but It never worked."

I just layed there in silence letting him tell me as much as he wanted too running my hands all over his body in comfort. "when my teachers started to get suspicious of the bruises on my 7 year old self's body he used the excuse of me playing rough with the boy on the streets or I fell over on the play ground and when those excuses started to get old he decided to throw me into football to hide the bruises with a more permanent excuse I of course ended up loving the sport but It was never because I decided I want to play "

I kiss his pec so he knows I'm listening and I'm there for him "it wasn't until I was around 12-13 that it stopped I got stronger he still beat me but I was able to fight back harder but I wasnt the reason it stopped. my dad use to force himself on my ma and when I was 12 she got pregnant she kept it between me and her until she got around 4 months along she was able to protect her stomach from my dad blows but when he got suspicious he beat the truth out of me so hard it caused the scars on my back and lower stomach. When he found out he stomped and kicked and punched my mother stomach until she was spitting blood and had to be rushed to the hospital where she found out she had a miscarriage she told the nurses she fell down the stairs but they secretly new the truth and when my dad finally clocked what he did how he killed his child he fled and we haven't seen him since. That's why my ma has that rainbow and mini angel wings on her forearm cause although my little brother didn't make it out of the womb he saved my ma from him something I never could."

I wipe the tear that fell down my cheek."baby I'm so so sorry." all he does is kiss my forehead. "when I was 13 I started having these weird episode where I would see red and anger would take over my patience was thin and lisha and ma had to walk on egg shells around me that's when I was diagnosed with I.E.D and got medication for it. I also  got into drugs it's started as weed and cigarette but then it grew into more stronger stuff such and random pills and cocaine and even heroin sometimes I also got into sleeping around it started with older girls but the older I got the more balanced out the age was when I was around 15-16 I got seriously depressed and suicidal my dad was haunting me 24/7 and I stopped taking my medication and when I did it wasn't good because I drank and did drugs whilst on it which is a big no."

"so one day when my mum was pulling a late shift at the hospital I took a bunch of cheap pills with a shit ton of alcohol I didn't have a single clue what the drugs were but all I wanted was to die that was on my mind. I ended up overdosing but luckily lisha found me. She couldn't take me to the hospital because it would end my ma's career as a nurse and I would be arrested for owning the shit thay I did so she stuck her to finger down my throat and made me throw up everything that was in my system before giving me a shit ton of water and after the longest sleep of my life I was kind of better not sober but not dying but I'm happy now I'm sober from hardcore drugs for 3 years now I've got my daughter and the girl that I love and that is all that matters."

I kiss him. "thank you for sharing that with me it means you trust me and Im sorry for all that you and your mother had to go through but I'm happy that she was able to get all of you out of that situation safely"

He nods his head. "but koko that's why I can't leave my ma in this house alone lisha would be off to college in a year or so and my ma would be alone even when Alisha is here I don't even want them two to be alone because God know what could happen to them my dad could decide to come back any day and I don't want that."

I nod in understandment."your mother said thats exactly how you would react that's why we started looking for small houses around this area we know how you would feel not being able to get to you ma in time if anything bad happened so were looking at this small cottage like house only two minutes away from here that is up for sale it's a small 4 bedroom home so one for us one for Blake and two guest bedrooms for your ma and lisha if they ever want or need to stay over or...."

I lick up his neck up his chin before pecking him on the lips and kissing all the way to his ear sucking on his ear lobe."potentially other babies." i pull away from him to see him biting his lip so I do what he does to me all the time and remove it with my finger. "you want another baby." i nod. "not now though I still have to get my ptsd of giving birth to blakelyn." he nod stroking my hair and kissing me.

"I'll think about the whole moving in thing. Ok?" I nod biting my lip which he removes with his lips and I smile kissing him before turning around so he's spooning me and I rub my ass up against him. "stop that before I shove my cock back in you." i giggle stopping and closing my eyes.

He rest his chin on my shoulder and I fall asleep to the sound of his soft breathing.

Would you guys like a spin off to this book because I have such a good idea for it and I can do it straight after this book but it also means this book may be ending soon would you like that or no please answer in the comments.