CHAPTER 5

The after math

Well I think I just got "laid" I don't know what I thought I was doing letting some random guy who I don't even know the name off have sex with me especially my first time what the fuck was I thinking

It was good really fucking good but what the fuck and he didn't even say a word after he just pulled out wiped his dick and stumbled out. I'm still on the bed in utter fucking shock that I just let this happen. He was very hot though but that's not the point. There's a stinging pain in my vagina and I don't like it or no what to do about it.

I'm still fully naked except for my shocks, heels and halo I look like a real fucking hooker. I get up stumbling I don't know if it's from the pain I'm in or how fucking drunk I still am. I walk or wobble which one you like. I walk to the bathroom grabbing some tissue and wetting it. I wipe up whatever blood and juices are running down my left and quickly wipe my pussy as well. I then get dry tissue to dry the water and then throw them both down the toilet.

I go back in the room stepping in my panties and tutu before struggling to her my corset back on. Once I manage to look decent except for my smudge lip glitter and my ruined eye make up from my tears.

I walk out the room and see the guy I just hooked up with passed out Infront of a door and alisha picking his unconscious body up. Even though he left straight after and was a bit of a prick when he caught me in the bathroom he was really sweet during sex asking me if I was OK with it with everything new he did to my body.

Basically putting my whole life at risk I walk my dumb ass done the stairs heading to the kitchen and grabbing two bottles of water. I chug them both. Before getting 2 more bottles and chugging those.

After I chugged the two bottles I put myself on the couch with my belongings and let a bit of soberness kick in. It was 2 am at this point better obviously not completely sober but OK. The music was still blasting but people were either passed out about to have sex or leaving. Alisha comes downstairs her make up and her whole outfit was gone and replaced with pj's.

"hey your still here." she ask sitting on the couch. I nod. "yeah I drank 4 bottles of water and threw up so I think I'm OK to drive now I was so not here to get drunk or I would have ubered myself here or not have come at all."

"well I'm glad you came your the. Sexiest angel ever." i smile but get up "I should probably go see you tomorrow ." she nods and I walk out.

Going to my car I get in and strap myself in. I drive home probably swerving the whole time

When I got home it was 2:45 I open the door stumbling in taking my shoes off. I go into the kitchen to xiaolongbao in a container on the side saying that my dad made them before he went to sleep. My bottom lips puffs our I really do adore my father. I grab the container quickly eating the food before going upstairs my father's snores getting louder with each step I took.

I go to my room stepping naked not even bothering to put some clothes on before falling asleep. I woke up to the most irritating scream ever.
My brain was banging against my skull cause excruciating pain. I grab my alarm clock throwing it across the room causing it to die slowly.

I roll on my back my eyes slowly opening as I realise I was naked and there was make up all over my fucking pillow. Now I officially know how a hang over feels like and I'm never getting drunk in my life. I wrap my body around in a towel before sluggishly walking to the bathroom.

I take the longest shower possible before my dad started knocking on the door telling me to hurry up. I get out the shower looking at myself in the mirror. My hair wet and stuck to my back my eyes droopy red and baggy I let out a silent scream and a sigh before leaving and changing into something baggy

 My hair wet and stuck to my back my eyes droopy red and baggy I let out a silent scream and a sigh before leaving and changing into something baggy

I was not about to wear anything bright like normally not with this fucking headache.

I put on my my slides which I wore with white socks. I grab my car keys giving my dad a wave before driving to school. I put on my black shades I have the worst headache and I feel like drowning myself to death.

I get to school and hour late going straight to humanities walking through whilst my teacher was talking ignoring or the talk and the silence I go to the back putting my bag on the floor and my head on the table the teacher ignores me and goes back to the same topic about the reparations. It was then when it clicked that I had sex with someone I don't know the name of.

I let out a groan forgetting I was in a classroom quickly remembering when I hear the class snicker. "are you OK miss Shu would you like to go to the nurse you sound like your In pain" my teachers asks and I just shakes my head. Whoever decided to throw the Halloween party on the Saturday was fucking stupid.

Someone shakes me lightly so I sit up seeing alisha. "you OK? Are you that hungover." i nod not even got the time to talk. She hands me a pack of some drug that I should have probably checked before I gulped it down like it was water.

I am so not doing this again.