CHAPTER 47

Actions speaks louder than words

It was lunch now and aiko sat on her normal empty table now surrounded with blakes bag and car seat whilst she slept in Aikos arms

It was lunch now and aiko sat on her normal empty table now surrounded with blakes bag and car seat whilst she slept in Aikos arms. My arm was relaxed on the back of tia chair as my leg shakes trying to fight the urge fo run over and grab my baby and the girl I actually want.

Both Aiko and Blake look completely fine and comfortable Aikos reading her book and Blakes sleeping so there is no reason for me to disrupt the peace. "who knew that Aikos was ever pregnant." Jordan gains the attention of half the fucking table making everyone turn and look at Aiko.

"for real but she did have like 9 months of school she probably got pregnant then but the baby's way to old so the maths doesn't even work out." tyler responds.
"I'm sorry but thay baby don't even look Asian." layla jumps in.
"don't fucking say that. That's so disrespectful chill out man it's a baby for fuck sake don't be saying shit like that." i snap making everyone looks at me.

"why you getting so hearty about some random baby man." jordan asks making me tense a little.
"because it's a baby leave it alone you shouldn't be saying stuff about how the baby looks especially ethnicity wise like it's rude imagine if you heard j that  someone went around saying thay your baby sister doesn't look black."
He nods. "that would piss me off I can't lie."
"exactly so all im trying to say is mind you words."

It falls silent after before a different Convo picks up one I was not interested in so continue staring and Aiko. My body tenses as I see Cameron the school 'bully' who's really a big pussy approach Aiko. Her body tenses and pulls Blake closer as Cameron continues to talk to Aiko snickering at his friends behind him obviously not being friendly from Aikos reaction.

Her knees begins to shakes and her eyes keep going from the boy to me to the floor. My hands curls into fists as I watch him try to touch my daughter but fail because Aikos shifts to her right just in time. This seemed to annoy him so her carelessly leans over and grabs blakes arm pulling it harshly causing her to wake up and start to cry. The cafeteria falls silent as they stare at blake who Aiko is desperately trying to calm down whilst cameron laughs which makes my anger pop.

Without a warning I run up to him punching him square in the face his body collapsing on the floor. Swing after swing kick after kick I beat his ass until his face is bloodied and he's curled into a ball.

My body is shaking as I stand there holding my crying daughter trying to calm her down whilst also calm my self down

My body is shaking as I stand there holding my crying daughter trying to calm her down whilst also calm my self down. I flinch and someone grips my shoulder and I turn to see Alisha as she leads me towards her table and pulls out Malik chair next to tia and I sit down rubbing Blake back and hushing her lightly as her fave burys in my chest.

My eyes turn towards Malik who's straddle on this boy landing punches after punch not bothering the his coach/ our principal is heading straight for him "HEY HEY STOP IT." he yells as he lifts Malik by his arms pulling him off the boy not before Malik is able to kick the boys head hard enough to hear a crack.

Malik wipe his nose wiping his bloody knuckles on a piece of tissue as the principal picks up the groaning boy that decided to harm my daughter who currently still crying. Malik realises this heading for us and slowly picking up Blake until she's Infront of him and he gives her kisses on her wet cheeks before holding her close and swaying her side to side.

Malik eyes head towards the exit where the boy and the principal are heading out. "DONT FUCKING TOUCH MY DAUGHTER AGAIN DO YOU UNDERSTAND." he yells covering blankes ears before turning back to Blake and kissing her head. "that goes for everyone." he says kissing his daughter hand who hiccups in his arm. Once the shock was over the cafeteria falls into immediate bickering.

Malik gives Alisha Blake and Alisha finally hold hers stroking and fixing her hair. My chair is pulled out and Malik leans Infront of me. "you OK." i nod but my heaving breathing and shaking hands says otherwise.

He kisses my cheek even though tia is right next to me. "no your not." he says reading my mind. That's when the first tear falls. "i was so scared." i so into my hands and Malik pulls me up and into his arms wrapping his arms around me as he rested his head on mine. "i didn't know what to do or how to protect her." i carry on and he shushes me. "it's ok..
She ok." he strokes my hair.

Once she calms down she pulls away from me and I wipe away her tears

Once she calms down she pulls away from me and I wipe away her tears. "here Aikos take my seat." tia offers standing up and aiko gives her a small smile and sits down on her chair. And I sit in mine and because tia was so nice I pull her on tm right knee opposite to the one next to Aiko.

"so when were you gonna tell us that you knocked up the new girl." jordan asks me and I shake my head. "never." i answer.
"why not."
"because it's none of your fucking business thats why." I snap at him and he shakes his head.
"alright man whatever just thought since we've been best friend for lie ever you would have atleast told me that you were having a kid."

I shrug "yeah well I didn't get over it." aiko hits my arm. "just because your angry don't take it out on the people you love." she turns to jordan. "he would have told you he didn't mean what he said he does this every time his angry he would have told you but we had a lot of difficultys when it came down to my pregnancy and delivery so his priority wasnt really set on telling people and neither was mine."

I roll my eyes she knows exactly what to say all the time. I turn to Alisha."your holding her huh." i smirk. "well you kinda just dumped her on me I didn't really have a choice." she rolls her eyes yet she's smiling down at Blake who's mushing one of Alisha fries up in her hand.

"what's her name." layla asks my smile fading. "her name is blakelyn Zuri Booker." i tell her. I look around and I feel complete the girl I want-the girl that birthed my daughter-my sister and my daughter all around me whilst also being surrounded by the friends that I love.

I turn to my right to see tia and that feeling fades.