CHAPTER 21

My fault

Tyler who I thought was Maliks bestfriend just hit Malik round the face

Tyler who I thought was Maliks bestfriend just hit Malik round the face. Making Malik stumble back and his head snap to the side that's when crowds formed around us.

Malik found his pace and stood still anger fully consuming him and Tyler looks angry but regretfull. Alisha grabbed onto me because I was shaking whilst clenching my lower stomach and shaking. Malik turns towards me seeing if I was OK and I give him a small smile. That's when he turns around punching tyler back in the face. Tyler then comes running towards Malik but Malik goes under gripping around Tyler's stomach as Tyler hits his back. Malik fully stands up body slamming Tyler onto concrete floor.

Tyler lets out the loudest scream in pain not getting back up Malik gets down ontop of him before repeatedly punching Tyler in the face knocking Tyler out.

No one stops Malik as he repeated just kept punching Tyler like he didn't realise he was already out cold. Someone pushes me as i fall straight down hitting my head on a table. I scream in pain as I grab the back of my head. I see Alisha screaming and pushing Tia it was like a war zone in here until a teacher got Malik off Tyler and another sepereated tia and Alisha and got me off the floor.

"SOME ONE CALL AN AMBULANCE." a teacher yells as they hover over Tyler checking his pulse. "YOU FOUR PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW." the teacher says pointing at me Alisha tia and Malik.

Malik was still pissed as he walked off and we followed him we sit outside the office for 20 minutes until my dad showed up from work still sweaty from whatever work out he was doing and in a tank top and sweatpants he looked pissed off and scary. His arms were folded he biceps bulging and veins running down his arms to his fingers. If you didn't know my dad personally you wouldve thought he was the scariest person ever.

Then tias parent came up who looked like barbie and Ken and then  Malik and Alisha mother she was in a dress and her hair was covered in the most beautiful but simple turban head wrap with hoop earrings. She gave Malik and Alisha the most disappointed look ever.

We all got called at the same time there was 4 chairs and 8 of us. Me lisha tia and Malik sat down whilst put parents stood behind us. "we called you and your parents in because there was a fight in the cafeteria involving all for of you and Tyler was severely injured so we need to get to the bottom of this or we will have to call the cops for an open investigation."

"真爱子打架,不似你包子你怎生了 " (really Aiko a fight that's not like you bun what's going on you you) "papa I'm sorry." he shakes his head kissing his teeth. I see all the parents looking at my dad in a scared manner of course they would hes scary looking and looks very angry right now.