CHAPTER 18

Apologising

My emotions are running high and are everywhere im upset I'm mad I'm disappointed In myself for not noticing quicker but now Is not the time especially not around Aiko cause I know she feels bad and I don't want to make her feel worse

Once I get Aiko out the car it's like everything just hit her all at once and she starts sobbing crying and breaking down. "I'm sorry Malik I'm so so sorry." she crys sobbing so much that her breathing heavys I notice my friends and tia and her friends Including my sister walk out of the building. Shit I skipped practice but right now is not important.

I wrap my arms around Aiko pulling her into my chest as her tears stain my shirt she doesn't stop apologising as her crys muffle into my shirt. I rest my chin on her head the smell of summer fruit filling my nose. I sway us side to side hoping to calm her down.

"its OK Aiko I can help you get better your not alone this isn't your fault and I'm not mad at you." My eyes travel to the football team and cheer squad looking at this like its a movie tias face not very happy by the way.

"I feel sick." she says still sobbing. I pull her away from me pulling her to a near by drain as she bends over throwing up straight in it. I hold back her hair as nothing but straight bike comes up. No food in her system to physically throw up.

She wipes her mouth still crying her heart out. I'm more angry at the audience that we have then at her. A white SUV pulls up a tall Asian man who has to be atleast 6'7 comes out wearing a tight black tank top grey sweats and runners. His hair was short and spiky and had stubbly that was shaped nicely.

He was young very young to be Aikos dad. He comes up to was grabbing Aiko mumbling words in Chinese words that I don't understand but his accent was thick. He cared about Aiko and it was obvious through the concern on his face and the hurt expression seeing his daughter sobbing.

"Aiko no cry." he says his English botched but understandable. His palms rest on Aikos cheeks as he wiped away her tears placing kisses around her face. He inspected her for Injurys clearly very concerned.

"papa I'm scared I wanna go home." she says still sobbing. He father nods running his fingers through aikos hair and smothering her in loving kisses like it would heal her sadness.

Gripping aikos chin he inspects her face again and that's when I notice how pale Aiko is paler then Usual she looked sweaty and her balance was all over the place as she shifted her weight from foot to foot before putting it all on her dad.

More mumbles and words were thrown around in Chinese but I could just tell they were sweet words from both of there tones Aiko hasn't stopped crying she was shattered. "Papa I want to go home please." she crys out. "i don't feel OK." she follows with right before her legs give out unexpected just when her fathered turned away from her.

I rush towards her catching her just before she fell. She was hot like she was over heating and her face was wet with tears and sweat and her eyes open and closed as she tried to stay conscious. I pick her up bridal style.

"Aiko stay awake OK." i say as I open my car boot grabbing flask full of ice water and putting it on her forehead. I then put it on her neck rotating between the two places. "who are you." her dad asks me. "i mumble just enough for him to hear but not enough for my friends to here."

"im the bant father." i mumble and his face changes into realisation. He didn't even seem mad that I got his 17 year old daughter knocked up. He just grabs my hand and shakes it with a smile that reaches his eyes before it drops at the sight of his daughter half conscious in my arms with my bottle on her head.

I help him get her into his SUV as he shoves gym equipment to the side enough for her to lay down comfortably. He gives me an appreciative smile before getting I'm the front and driving off. I step back from the road my breathe heavy.

Everything is too much finding out that she's anorexic from a Dr at her health check up her broken down in my chest apologising for killing our baby even though she still very much pregnant and she is gonna stay that way meeting her dad for the first time her collapsing in my arms blinking in and out of consciousness it's all too much to handle and my heart hurts for Aiko I know it's surprising that my heart hurts when a man broke my heart and through in a barbed wired cage.

Someone grabs my hand and I flinch as I look to see tia and everyone else behind her. "what was that about." the fact that she seems so mad right when she literally saw Aiko collapse in my arms.

"it doesnt matter." i say pulling my hand from her. "well it clearly is seeing as you promised to drop me Tyler layla and Lisha and jordan home after practice and now you pull up at 5 when practice ended at 4:30." is she taking the fucking piss.

"TIA ARE YOU BLIND DID YOU NOT SEE ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED." I've Never raised my voice at her but she really hasn't got an empathetic bone in her body and she's so selfish. "AIKO JUST BROKE DOWN INTO MY ARMS CRYING SHE NEARLY PASSED OUT TO THE POINT WHERE SHE WAS BLINKIMG IN AND OUT OF CONSCIOUSNESS SHE WAS PALE AND SWEATY AND CLEARLY NOT OK SHE JUST FUCKING THREW UP IN A FUCKING DRAIN AND YOU FUCKING MAD AT ME FOR BEING HALF AN HOUR LATE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME YOU HAVE NOT AN OUNCE OF EMPATHY IN YOU BODY AND IT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING AT THIS POINT." I walk to my car closing my trunk that was still open.

"dude can you not be a little nicer to my sister man." Tyler asks as they come up to me. "your sisters selfish and rather worry about her car ride like she couldn't just asks jordan or anyone else to take her home rather then the fact that her classmate is clearly not OK right now." she scoffs at me.

"why should I care about her." i just want to blurt out because shes pregnant with my baby but instead the famous line from the crown comes to my head. "because I care about her Tia because she's important to me and you know that so you should atleast show some type of empathy and if not don't be surprised if I yell at you."

"is she OK." Lisha asks "for someone who yelled at her less then 24 hours ago I don't understand why you care and no she's not OK did she look it to you." honestly these people answer some dumb ass question. "get in the car ma's expecting us home now." i say getting in the drivers seat whilst tia sits next to me and lisha Tyler layla and jordan squeeze into the back.

I drop jordon of first and then tia and Tyler and then layla before getting home. Once I got homeI spent all night waiting on a message from Aiko to tell me she was OK.

BUT like expected I didn't get one.