CHAPTER 53

Cousin day

I just got back from my early morning practice with the team and when I say early I mean 5am early which was so inconvenient since I was up with Aiko fucking and talking about the whole house arrangement till 1am

As soon as I get in the house I drop my bags and head to the living room where I see my cousins, sister and all of my aunties. "sup." i say before peeling off my sweaty compression shirt that felt like and extra layer off skin. "OK no need to strip naked." lisha rolls her eyes so I throw the shirt at her and it lands on her face she squeals before taking my shirt off her and throwing it on the floor.

"why is that wet." she says anger rising. "I've been in the gym for 8 hours why do you think." her face drops and she's screams. "shut up before you wake my daughter up from her nap." i snap checking the monitor that's in blames room to see her fast asleep.

"what's the screaming for." my aunties and ma walk back into the room. "Malik threw his sweaty t-shirt at me." lisha whines. "Malik pick up your t-shirt and go take a shower I don't need you stinking up my house." my ma snaps kissing her teeth and my cousins snicker.

I mumble. "where koko" my ma shrugs. "she hasn't gotten up all day I went to check on her and she was sleeping." i nod before heading upstairs and into my room. I see Aiko awake with the covers up to her chin.

"hey." i kiss her. "you not feeling good." i ask putting my hand on her forehead but it was OK. "mm my body's just sore from all the fucking positions you had me in I could barely stand up in the shower so I just came back to bed and stayed here." i nod pulling at the strings of my sweatpants to loosen them and she groans.

"no Malik my body can't handle another round not today." i chuckle. "I'm not about to fuck you I'm going in the shower." she grows red before turning away. I kiss the back of her neck before walking into my bathroom and taking a shower I make sure to lather my body with soap so I don't stink once I get out and when I do I walk straight out forgetting about a towel and Aikos face turns a bright red when she see my semi.

"oh so you can lay in my bed butt naked but when I walk out of the bathroom naked you wanna get all shy and cute." i tease her grabbing deodorant and putting some on before grabbing my brush to smooth out my wave before hiding them with a durag.

I pull up some boxers before some sweatpants that's hand quite low and reveal the top of my ck boxer I put on my socks and slide but going up to Aiko and giving her a kiss. "come down when your ready don't feel pressured to if your not ready I'll look after blakelyn." she gives me a thankful smile before closing her eyes telling me she's taking a nap and I jog downstairs slamming my body in the seat next to my sister.

"do you just never wear a shirt." my auntie asks. "i do but I don't want to right now my body hurts from the gym and my arms keep having random spasms sometime if I work them to hard and a shirt wont help."
"youe looking good the cuz." my cuz Chris tells me and I give him a quick dab in appreciation.