CHAPTER 14

Ride to school

Ive just turned 10 weeks pregnant and I haven't talked to Malik since I gave him the letter that told him he was gonna be a dad

I have my check up with my doctor about my eating disorder which he basically tells me that I'm not eating enough and what it can do to my body and all that stuff I hated these appointments they take place every 4 months but now that I'm pregnant its all gonna be different. These appointments just make me feel like utter crap 24/7 and tear down any self esteem I have.

My appointment is straight after school and because of this my dad can't come due to work.

Im straightening my hair right now so I can leave it down without dealing with fly aways. I'm getting ready to walk to school because of my car that's desperate for a new tire that I can't be bothered to change. Walking to school isn't a big deal it only 45 minutes.

I put on my socks and shoes before looking in the mirror

I'm starting to wear baggy clothes because even though I'm not even showing I feel like everyone can tell which is making me feel awful so I'm not wearing tight clothes

Slinging my bag over my shoulder I walk out my front door I start walking and around 25 minutes in a car honks at me making me jump and instinctively grab my lower stomach.

I look to my left to see a blacked out audi rs3 the same one that took me to the DNA testing centre. The car comes to a complete hault on the side of the road next to me and the drivers window rolls down.

"hey how come your walking." Malik asks. "My car breaks a faulty so I can't drive it." concern covers his face as his eyes move to my stomach. "how long have you been walking for." i shake my head. "not long around 25 minutes." moving closer to the car I could see the dirty blonde sitting in the passenger seat staring at me.

"I can give you a ride if you want." i shake my head "no its OK." i say with a tiny smile. "OK I offered but I was really demanding it." oh wow. "OK then." his door opens. "give me your bag." i take my bag off my shoulder and hand it to him before going round the car and opening the door. The brunette boy was sitting on the opposite side and alisha was in the middle.

I sit down closing the door and Malik start to drive again. There was an awkward silence. "oh yeah Aiko that's jordan and this is Tyler guys that's Aiko." i give them both a smile and they mumble a hi.

I look at the window resting my head on it. "you tired." Malik asks looking at me through the rear view mirror. I nod. "are you not sleeping." i shrug. "kind of I'm sleeping the same amount I was 10 weeks ago but now It just doesn't seem enough."

"How could you not tell me." Alisha says clearly upset and mad. I look at Malik and he nods at me. "I'm sorry OK but it's not exactly something thats easy to tell people." she rolls her eyes. "it's my fucking brothers Aiko I was gonna find out anyways and you made it seem like the person you fucked was the complete opposite." 

"Alisha shut the fuck up." Malik says warningly. "that's because I was scared of your reaction and I thought it would be better for Malik to tell you." "guys honestly be quiet." Malik says and that's when I realise jordan and Tyler are staring at us.

"the hell are you too on about" jordan says. "nothing." I mumble as I rest my head on the window my eyes turn watery but I suck it in. A few minutes later Alisha speaks up again. "why would you be scared of my reaction  it was bound to happen half the female population in this school has fucked my brother I think even miss leaver has fucked my broth-" that's when the car stops once again and Malik turns around.

"ALISHA I TOLD YOU TWICE NOW TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND IF YOU DONT YOU CAN GET THE FUCK OUT MY CAR AND WALK." Malik was visibly mad and I don't know if it's because he knows it's upsetting me or because alisha might just spill everything to his friend.

He turns back round starting his car again as he finishes the drive to school. Everyone stares at us as we get out the car. Tia and her friends comes up to the car giving Malik a kiss. Malik swings an arm over her.

I go up to him and he hands me my bag. Tia gives me the dirtiest look but I just ignore it. "thanks for the ride." i mumble not looking at anyone and just looking at the ground.

By now His whole friend group is surrounding us including some other guys that didn't ride with us and now my anxiety is bubbling. "you OK." he asks and I look up for a split second before fidgeting with my fingers.

"yeah." I say no I'm not actually I'm stressing about my check up which I have to go through alone and I'm in a really awkward position rn and I think I just lost my only friend and I feel like breaking down. "if you need anything-" I cut Malik off. "yeah I know." i loo back up one more time.

"what is she one of your mom's charity cases or something." i hear a few chuckles but like a pro I pretend to ignore them. "fuck off tia your actually annoying me and I don't want to be with you if you continue your bullshit." Malik says and it goes quiet.

I walk off but someone grab my wrist making me flinch and they pull me harshly. "I'm not fucking done talking to you." Alisha says her hand still gripping my wrist and some skin was pinching between two of her rings.

I pull my wrist out of her grip. "just fuck off and leave me alone." i snap before walking away as fast as I could until I reach the bathroom.

And that's when I crack.