CHAPTER 22

The talk

After we left the office we all headed out in a awkward silence it was only till we were out the school building when tia interrupted our silence

After we left the office we all headed out in a awkward silence it was only till we were out the school building when tia interrupted our silence. "so it's really it between us 7 months between us down the drain because I hit someone." i nod. "yup I mean it when I said we're done tia and to be frank I think I was done with you the moment you decided to be racist but you hitting my pregnant baby ma Just drew the line for us."  i tell her.

Her eyes water this is so embarrassing Aiko and her dad my sister and mother and her parents are literally surrounding us right now. "I'm sorry Malik please I didn't meant to hit her I'll change Ill be better" she says grabbing my hand. i let got once again shaking my head. "no you won't change thought and you did mean it that's why you did it." she goes on her tips toes wrapping her arms around me and kissing me.

I grab her hips pulling her away from me. "tia stop you embarrassing yourself and me just go away don't you care that I cheated on you and got her pregnant you really don't care? You should hate me not kiss me and beg for me back have some damn dignity or any type of respect for yourself." she's just sniffles not caring."also if you or your parents tell anyone about aikos pregnancy even if it's your brother I will come for you."

She turns towards her parents before sobbing again and into her father's arm. Her father walks her away from me and her mom follows.

"sorry for that." i mumble. "now that thats over I was thinking that maybe Aiko and her dad could come over and I could make dinner and we could talk about the baby and I could get to know Aiko and her father and Aiko could get comfortable around us seeing as she's pregnant now." my sweet mother suggest. I really don't want Aiko in my house not again anyways my house is my safe zone and I don't want anything to do with her invading that area until a little on of us is hear.

BUT seeing as it's my mother I just nod. Alisha not the biggest fan of Aiko right now because she didn't tell her she was pregnant with my kid but I tell her everyday that she's being fucking petty and that Aiko would have wanted me to tell her and that she shouldn't be angry at me.

I also tell her if the roles were reversed and she got pregnant by jordan from a one night stand and I found out from Jordan instead of her I'd be pissed yet she doesn't fucking listen. Aiko has a short conversation with her Father in Chinese before agreeing.

"is it OK if I could go home and change first my skirt is really tight and even though my bump is really small it's uncomfortable." my mom gives Aiko a smile before nodding
So Aiko and her dad drive the opposite direction of my house so whilst Aiko goes home me lisha and ma drive home ma starts making a massive dinner whilst she forces me to clean my room even though aijos not going in there and I'm gonna make sure of it.

Today has been a hectic day and it's about to get much worse.