CHAPTER 26

I care

Seeing Aiko with another guy smiling laughing messing with his hands it lit a fire in me and talking to that girl about fucking her boss and her calling him hot a blushing over him just made the fire burn a little more

Seeing Aiko with another guy smiling laughing messing with his hands it lit a fire in me and talking to that girl about fucking her boss and her calling him hot a blushing over him just made the fire burn a little more. I don't know if it's because I like Aiko and I just don't want to admit it.

so instead of letting myself indulge in the feelings I have for Aiko I push them deep down hiding them in a box and replacing it with tia and cigs. And when I think about Aiko or see her on Instagram I fuck tia closing my eyes and trying to recover every memory of her body on Halloween pretending tias loose pussy is Aikos tight one. Thinking my hand is aikos warm mouth wrap around my pulsing cock whilst I shower.

Jordan and the boys are talking to me right now whilst tias hands travelled around In my hair but my eyes lock on a girl hiding her pregnancy in the corner of the diner she works in eating what looked like mac and cheese out of a box with the diner logo on It freshly cooked by her boss.

Once she finishes she puts the box in the nearest bin. I dig in my pocket pulling out a cigarette putting it between my lips. I push tia off me and onto the spare seat next to me which she refuses to sit on. I rise from the table bit saying a word as I walk towards the exit opposite Aiko. We make eye contact using my head I point towards the exit telling her to follow me which she does.

I lean against my car as I pull out my lighter burning the tobacco as I suck in a long drag. "why are you leaning on someone car right now." exhaling the smoke she scrunches her nose at the smell. "it's mine." She looks at my car jaw dropped.

"what happened to the blacked out rs3" I shrug exhale another cloud of smoke. "I'm becoming a dad in 2 nearly 3 months the rs3 could barely hold my football gear let alone a stroller plus the back was small and not enough room for a carrier and a baby bag."

Her eyes water "I know I didn't talk to you for 3 months but I've been busy with school and I'm working most my hours after school at this bar where I serve drinks I'm legally not even allowed to have myself to drunk old fat men who spend most of there days drunk and rambling about how niggas like me ruined America but you know why I do it Aiko.? So that I have enough money to raise my baby the way I wish my father raised me so I have enough that my baby has a crib to sleep in and a nice warm room so they don't nearly freeze to death so that if my kid wants to get ice cream when there like 3 years old I can go get them whatever flavour they want because I care Aiko I care about the type of dad I'm going to be."

I ramble on tears slowly trickle down Aikos face."i care about the life my child is gonna have I want to be a good father- no I want to be a great father even if that means I have to deal with the racist sons of bitches every single day and put up with the amount of shit I get so that I can be there for my kid."

"so I'm so sorry Aiko that i haven't been around or as involved as I should be for the last 3 months I was just trying to get everything in check and I forgot to Check up on the 2 things that were actually important to me... You and our kid so forgive me for it but please for my sanity and for our kid don't get with you boss."

I take one last drag before putting it out and walking back towards the diner."just who do you think you are telling me who and who not to get with I forgive you for not being around Malik but how can you stand there and tell me to not get with a man for our kid sake when you are there with tia a girl who attacked me bullied me and was racist to me and my culture the same culture your daughter is gonna have but I'm not allowed to date anyone else why is that Malik why do you care who I date."

Daughter? DAUGHTER I'm having a baby girl I smile my mind forgetting about everything Aiko has just told me except for that sentence. I grab Aiko by the back of the neck pulling her close and into a kiss. It was a short lust filled kiss where our sliva mixed and smacked together and our tongue had mini fights in eachothers mouth.

"because Aiko I don't want you to date because I'm a selfish Dick who like you and wants you all to yourself but is to scared to break your heart because I'm to incompetent to not sleep with other girls whilst in a serious relationship. And I don't want to hurt you especially when your carrying my daughter because you gonna be in my life for the rest of my life and I don't want things to be awkward. And I'm the biggest hypocrite and I'm forever gonna be a big fucking hypocrite because whilst I'm gonna continue fucking tia and half the girls In our school I'm gonna get pissed off and jealous over any boy you even lay your eyes on." i spill before walking straight Into the restaurant and not looking back.

"that took you long enough." tia says flipping her hair to one side before sticking her Tongue down my throat as she kissed me sloppily and wildly and I tried to keep up. As I passionately kiss tia back, forgetting about anyone on the table that might be grossed out by this, I look over that aiko who was just staring at me awkwardky and I smirk at her.

I might be kissing tia now but I know for a fact that it won't be the last time I kiss both Aiko and tia in the same day.