CHAPTER 11

Results and decisions

Its been a week and a few days since I got the dna test done with Malik since he bruised me and scared the shit out of me

Its been a week and a few days since I got the dna test done with Malik since he bruised me and scared the shit out of me. Him doing that to me made me scared but livid bringing back reminders of my crazy mother who would always hit me if I ate too much or said something wrong Or if she saw other chinese girls and thought I didn't meet the beauty standards that's when she would grab me must like Malik did and shake me like it would make some type of difference.

My dad is half japanese but was born and raised in China and as much as my mother wants to admit it I'm ¼ japanese and it's not scared to show in my features I think that's why my mother was so harsh on me because she wanted me to be a pure chinese girls with pale skin and a small nose and  beautiful light doe eyes and thin hearted lips.

She was mad because she got the opposite I'm still pale but to my mother not pale enough I don't have a small nose I just have an average size nose I guess maybe a little smaller then average but not small enough my eyes are more sire then doe and are a light golden brown but for her expectations they should be grey also my lips are naturally a plumped full lip.

Even though I should be pissed at Malik it's clear there was some type of trauma in his eyes when he realised what he was doing the fearthe shock and the trauma made his eyes dilate and his breath to heavy. On the way to the car his hands were shaking non stop. The ride to the clinic all he did was look straight cause when he did look at me and what he did he would hyperventilate just like he did in the clinic.

IF he wants to admit it or not I know he feels bad but he doesn't know how to express his feeling in the right way and that's why I'm not holding a grudge. Today I'm wearing a pink hoodie and a white grey and pink checkered skirt matched with my pink chuck taylors.

I'm sitting alone at lunch with a salad and instead of a book a plain white envelope showing who my baby belongs too even though there is only one possibility. Alishas not here today so I've literally haven't  spoken to anyone. I look over at the long table in the middle of the cafeteria the one that my bd is currently sitting at snogging tia whilst his hands wrapped around her hair pulling it back allowing his tongue to go deeper down her throat.

His friends and her friends are around them watching and talking like that shit is normal. He opens his eyes looking at me his eyes meeting mine. I hold up the white envelope and his eyes go wide as he pulls his mouth away from tias like a fucking suction cup.

He untangles his hand from her hair before forcing her off his lap. He then gets up as tia grabs his wrist trying to make him stay but he  walks around the table all of his friends and some people from other tables watched as he made his ways to me as he sat on the chair backwards next to me.

"is that the results." i nod he looks around to see people staring at us he stands up and grab the envelope before grabbing my hand and forcing me off the chair. Without letting go of my hands he starts to walk towards the exit. I was behind him his hand intertwined with mine as he basically pulled me along.

My steps were double his and quicker then his just so I didn't fall on the floor. "can you slow down I'm going to fall." he slows his pace enough for me to catch up with him and that's when he let's go of my hand. We make it to the bleachers where it was just us.

"How come were here." i ask taking my bag off my shoulder. "i have practice next so it's more efficient for me." i nod. "so shall I open it." he asks his leg bouncing. I nod and he runs the finger through the top ripping the envelope open.

He reads it and his whole body relaxes and his head drops between his shoulder. "I'm gonna be a dad." he says "s-so you want me to have this baby." he looks up at me before his eyes drop to my very flat stomach.

"I mean yeah if that's what you want I'm not gonna force you to have a baby you don't want." he says sitting up straight before slouching and man spreading.

"i mean I've already told my dad and he's happy for me and it's not having this baby that's my problem it's like the financial issues the housing issue it's you. are you willing to take this baby for half it's life? are you willing to help me through this pregnancy? are you willing to drop your crap to go to appointments with me? are you willing to be there for the birth? ... Are you willing to change for this baby?"

He turns his body facing me."I'm willing to do what it's takes to make this work Aiko I'll do anything to make sure I don't end up like-" his eyes close regretting what he says

He sighs. "anything you need come to me OK if its the baby causing your pain or kicking you if it's cravings or if you just need to talk to me im here for you." i nod I go to get up but he grabs my wrist and I flinch and guilt takes over his face.

"aiko I'm so sorry for hurting you but it's not gonna happen again Ok your carrying my child your important to me now and I won't ever do anything to hurt you or my baby ever." this is too much he's changed so much in the past ten minutes.

I don't want to be associated with him at all in school anyways I don't want to be known as associated with him. I don't want to be known with the populars I just want to be the quiet new girl. A ball forms in my throat and I try to swallow it down. "it's ok." My voice comes out croggy and i let go of his hand.

"if anyone gives you trouble Aiko-if its my friends or tia and her friends or anyone come to me... Please cause I can sort it out." i nod my hand landing on my lower stomach and his eyes wonder towards it.

"a-are you happy do you want this." he asks looking up at me he was still  sitting whilst I was standing I give him a small smile before nodding. "OK." he says his eyes still on mine.

I break it looking towards the field to see a bunch of boys with duffle bags in there hands or slung over there shoulders. The brunette boy from last week spots us and stops.

"OI Booker come on before coach spots you." he says I turn towards Malik and he nods but his eyes still on my. "OK I should go." i says. "yeah you should... Make sure you eat OK." he says I freeze up

Me and food don't have a good relationship thanks to my mother so someone telling me to make sure I eat catches me of guard. I nod before walking off my dad trys his hardest to make me eat alot but every time I do it come back up my doctors say I have a eating disorder but I don't like seeing it like that it makes me feel worse.

I know at very small and thin for my age but was it that obvious.