CHAPTER 38

School

It was 8 school started at 8:30 but all students had to be in the school premise by 8:15 and I was sitting outside doctor brenans office waiting for Malik to come back from the hospital

It was 8 school started at 8:30 but all students had to be in the school premise by 8:15 and I was sitting outside doctor brenans office waiting for Malik to come back from the hospital. I was bouncing my knee up and down because it was December and freezing fucking cold and silly me left my jacket in his car when he dropped me off.

"hey Aiko right?" a group of boys I recognise as the school football team stand Infront of me 3 girls under 3 of the boys' arm one that I recognise as layla and the other 2 I don't recognise at all.

"yeah that's me." i say shivering. "why you just sat outside my dad's office." a blonde girl asks with attitude. "I'm just waiting for someone." "well you do know school starts in 15 minutes right if you don't leave now your gonna be late." layla says concern in her voice. For someone who bestfriends with tia she is really nice.

But then again she slept with malik whose her bestfriend supposed man."unless your not going didn't you miss like 9 months of school." one of the boys laugh. "maybe she was pregnant." i was dipshit. I chuckle. "no I wasn't my dad was thinking of home schooling me so we tested it out for a few months but decided it wasn't the best for me but that's none of you business is it."

"you seem cold." another boy comments no shit I'm literally in a black body suit with no fucking jacket of course I'm cold.

Without the jacket for now

"yeah well that's because I don't have a jacket and its the middle of winter." i roll my eyes.
"your figure is literally my dream body how did you get it." pregnancy obviously however I hate my figure it's so out of proportion I remind myself of a smaller kim kardashian. Alright size ass big boobs thanks to the milk that literally drips out of it cause the hospital sees me as a cow so I still fucking lactate a tiny waist and no stomach which most people would die for but is my biggest insecurity.