CHAPTER 51

Satisfied

Ive been at the stadium with my u20's team for almost 3 hours now and I'm missing my girls

Ive been at the stadium with my u20's team for almost 3 hours now and I'm missing my girls. I'm sweating like a fucking pig now I didn't know how much wide reciever run. Were taking a break now and my water nearly done.

"your catching is getting better Booker I know how hard it is from going from throwing to catching so good job" "thanks coach." i grab my phone turning it on.

"shit

"shit." i mumble. "what's wrong." my coach asks and I shake my head. "nothing just that my daughters bed times was 27 minutes ago so she gonna be asleep by the time I get home so I won't be able to see her."

"is that your daughter." my team mate kade asks pointing at my lock screen and my coach looks over to look at the picture "yeah that's my baby blakelyn but that's when she was like a year and a week old she's nearly 2 now... In 2 months."

My phone changes and says I have an incoming face time from Aiko I look at my coach. "yeah whatever 3 minutes tops." i swipe it and immediately hear crying. "your daughter is not sleeping." is the first thing she say not even hi.

"why not." she shrugs. "fuck knows she's just mumbling and I don't understand I played her the abc video I played mickey mouse she won't sleep." "just give her your milk." She looks at me like I'm dumb. "i already have twice actually." i scratch the back of my neck.

"well what the fuck do you want me to do about it I'm nearly 2 hours away." she glares at me. "she's tired but she won't sleep so fucking talk to her dipshit. Here baby talk to daddy." she gives blakelyn the phone and I smile at the cute angle that she holds it in obviously not knowing how to hold the phone properly.

"hi baby." i say as her crying slows down as she hiccups. "why you not sleeping mamas" She mumbles and all I catch is papa and here so I take an educated guess that it's because I'm not there. "go night night for mommy OK." she starts to whine again. "i will be there to give you cuddles and kisses when you wake up daddy promises." i put my phone on my lap doing the asl for promise like a taught her so she knows what I'm talking about and she tries to do it back.