CHAPTER 3

Trick or motherfucking treat

It was Sunday evening 8 o'clock to be exact and it was halloween I was in my room bored reading the last chapter of my book

It was Sunday evening 8 o'clock to be exact and it was halloween I was in my room bored reading the last chapter of my book. I hear a soft knock before my dad walks in. "你还行包子" (you OK bun) he asks sweetly and I nod. "yeah just bored."

"you can bring friend if you want." he asks and I smile my dad is the sweetest man and I love him. "papa I don't have any." i say and he looks sad ugh I hate that look on my dad fave the one that reads I'm guilty I should have just put up with your mother's and stayed for your sake.

"阿爹休与我那眼睛" (papa stop giving me that look) I say guilt creeping on my face."halloween bun." he says "no papa I don't have any plans for Halloween." his shoulders slump in sadness and I let out a big sigh. "but there's this party I was Invited to tonight." he smiles. "好去交朋友和社交 " (good go make friends and socialise) ugh I love my dad so much but even If I go to this party I'm not gonna socialise.

I nod and he leaves. The part has already started so I get up walking into my closet I find the wings to my old angel outfit the rest is in the bin It was made out of bed sheets by my paranoid mother. I sigh turning around and digging out a box called randoms I find a fluffy white tutu that belong to my 14 year old cousin If was short but would have to do.

Like in the movies my brain clicks and I guarantee you I have a yellow light bulb on the top of my head I run to o my closer pulling out a white corset and my heels I love love love heels only really high ones tho I have have really high heels in every colour and shape imagined. I pull out white heels aswell and long white socks. I also rush back to my closet finding the matching halo to my angel wings. Perfect... Perfect perfect perfect.

I curl my hair I have hair up to my ass so when it's curled it's at the top of my hips I put it in a half up half down before doing some angle inspired makeup.

It was the best I could do with my lack of supply's and talent

It was the best I could do with my lack of supply's and talent. I put on my rush outfit.

I go downstairs showing my dad my outfit as I twirl around his mouth was full of xiaolongbao my favourite food

I go downstairs showing my dad my outfit as I twirl around his mouth was full of xiaolongbao my favourite food. He gives me a thumbs and I snatch a bite of his food before waving and running out the ouse my phone and car keys in hand. I get the address from alishas text driving until I reach this beautiful modern wood themed house. It was beautiful but the coulor changing Led lights from inside the house was distracting along with the loud music.

The house had a huge parking space so big there can't be another house for the next mile up. I park up going to the door people were going in and out so I don't hesitate just to walk in. I'm so glad I didn't where a silk sheet for my outfit cause I fitted in very well I thought I would have been to showy but it half these girls tits were out and the guys didn't even have shirts on.

I was surrounded by drunk people which wasn't good because I've never drank and I don't know what my intake is until I pass out. I walk around until I see a certain fro girl dancing spilling her drink she catches my eye and squeals before comes running towards me stumbling.

"AIKO your here omg you look so good were twinning." she was right she had a black corset on black angel wings, devil horns but she wore a short pencil skirt and black sneakers. I give her a smile. "who's house is this it's so nice. " i say looking around trying to ignore the people and look at the furniture. "mine this is my brothers party." she screams over the music. Ohh well crap I just walked into a freaking lions den.

"come let's get drinks." i didn't get the chance to tell her I don't drink before she pulled me to the kitchen people were in there not alot but some they stared at me as alisha just poured straight alcohol that said polish vodka spirytus.

I take a sip coughing a little as I felt my whole insides Burn to a crisp. "good" she said with a smile I just nod trying not to die. I take another sip discretely reading the bottle of whatever I just drank and it said 96% Alcohol my eyes pop out of my head before. Looking down disgustedly into my drink.

_____________

3 hours, 1 cup, 3 shots of that 96% shit and the death of my kidneys later and I'm stumbling around this house like an idiot. My vision going in and out of focus as I finally found a bathroom that wasn't occupied it was in someones room tho oops.

I use the toilet washing my hands before taking in a gulp of cold water. As I walk out someone walks in we collide causing me to fall back but all of a sudden my angel wings are working because instead of falling I stop mid air before coming back up to be face to face with a dark skin boy he was cute and very well built.

"watch it." he says harshly. I look at him up and down who the hell is he and why is he so rude. And who was he meant to be fucking magic Mike he had a backwards cap on a tight fitted tank top sweatpants and black and white jordans.

"who are you meant to be magic mike."