CHAPTER 40

Baby blakelyn

After an hour and a half worth of traffic I finally made it to the hospital

After an hour and a half worth of traffic I finally made it to the hospital. I walked to the nicu sections where Blakelyn normally stayed to see Aiko holding her in her arms admiring her and rocking her whilst she slept. Blakelyn had her hair in 2 mini curly buns she had a white onesie and baby pink floral leggings on. She also had white baby huaraches on with the tops of her white socks peaking out with ruffles all along the tops.

She also had a pink pacifier in which moved up and down as she sucked it in her sleep. She was absolutely fucking adorable and I couldnt stop looking at her.

"hey you finally made it." Aiko whispered. "she's beautiful isn't she." She smiles and i nod walking behind her. The nurse was in the corners smiling at us and I give her a small smile back. I reach down gently holding blakelyns hand as she wraps her hand around my index finger.

Her eyes flutter open to reveal the most beautiful Hazel with a tint of green eyes. She smile at me. "hi baby." i say and her eyes widen and smiles bigger her pacy almost falling out of her mouth. Her legs move in excitement.

I take her out of Aikos arms picking her up and holding her Infront of me. Her legs sway as she grabs out my nose scrunches as she smacks me lightly in the face and I laugh at her. "My babygirl." i say admiring her. I bring her closer planting a kiss on her soft cheeks before planting one on her nose. "are you ready to go home." i ask her as she plays with the string of my hoodies completely fascinated in it.

Aikos grabs her bag of a chair before heading towards the door so I follow her with blakelyn on my hip. I turn towards the nurse who's been looking after Blakelyn whilst she's been in the nicu. "thank you." i say and she nods clearly holding back tears. "your welcome." she waves at blakelyn and she waves back and I smile at blakelyn.

She knows how to wave and give high fives she know how to blow kisses and flap her bottom lip so noise comes out which is really cute. I shut the door behind me. We sign Blakelyn out before walking out.

"so who's taking her." i ask, revealing the elephant in the room. "i-um I didn't drive here my dad dropped me off before going to work and I was hoping you could drop me home and you could spend the day there with me and obviously blakelyn." She twiddle her fingers like she was nervous.

"would you rather come to mine my ma would love to meet miss blakelyn and you can of course stay." she just nods. There's something she's not telling me like she was scared to tell me.

We walk to my car and I pull out the car seat I have for blakelyn before strapping her in she didn't like it very much but Aiko stayed in the back with her to distract her. I drove to mine peeking over my shoulder at every red light to check on my daughter.

When I pulled my cousins car was in the drive. I take a now sleeping Blakelyn out holding her in her carseat. Aikos leads the way in her biker shorts crop top and chuck Taylors.

I walk into the house behind Aiko as we walk into the living room together

I walk into the house behind Aiko as we walk into the living room together. I put my sleeping daughter who was in her car seat on the floor as i welcome my cousin. "yo." i dab him up. "what you doing here" I ask as we finish off the dab with a click. "Alisha texted shanice half an hour ago saying she's bored and wants to hang and my dad told me to take her and stay there so that what I'm doing." his eyes move passed me.

"yo is that your daughter dang she's a cute one." i turn around to see blakelyn in her car seat pacifier in her mouth and her head to the side sleeping her legs hanging out her little white huaraches on show. "yeah man.. That's my daughter blakelyn we just got her today from the hospital." he looked shocked.

"only today but I swear down shes basically a year old." i nod. "She had some complications as you know but now she's a happy healthy baby." he smiles. "I'm happy for you man and I'm so glad my niece is OK."
"thanks man."

I know niece is the relationship when it's a brother or a sisters baby but my family is different shaun is blakelyn second cousin I know that but me and shaun are like brothers we see eachother basically all the time if its hanging out at eachothers  houses or at the nearest park to play some football so it's normal for him to call blake his niece and Icl I'm gonna happy that he does. So she'd have an uncle.

"oh and this is blakelyn ma, Aiko."
Aiko just waves. "hey nice to meet you." she adds rubbing her arm. "nice to meet you too."
"shit its kinda cold in here man." i complain before turning to Aiko who's in less clothes then me. "you cold." She nods. I pass her my hoodie. "you can where this whilst the heater warms up."

She slides it on and it falls just on her knees covering her shorts in the mean time I turn up the heater before sitting down. Next to shaum and Aiko sits next to me. Moving into my side still cold. I put my arm around her and she rests her head on my shoulder.

I look at shaun and shauns looking at me. "She your girl." his look asks and I shake my head no. But he just raises his eyebrow before looking away. Blakelyn makes a noise indicating that she's awake.

"I'll get her don't worry mama." i tell Aiko and she relaxes whilst I get up and grab blakelyn. "hey baby." i say holding her close to me. She looks around probably confused of her new surroundings her pacy bounces as she suck on it.

My ma walks in and a gasps leaves her lips as she sees me holding blakelyn. "oh my god." she says her voice higher like it always does when a baby is around. She moves closer to me slowly in aw as Blake puts her hands on my chest before turning her head as much as she can to see my ma.

My ma had tears in her eyes as her arms come out the grab blakelyn. Letting her take my daughter off me she cradles Blake like a baby. "My granddaughter your so beautiful oh my goodness." blakely just stares into her eyes her pacy still in her mouth and pressing against her chubby cheeks.

Her arm sticks out as she places it on my ma's wet cheek so my mom leans down giving her a kiss on her cheek. Giving her one last kiss my ma places blakelyn in Aikos arms. Aiko messes with blakes hair admiring how her soft curls feels in her hands.

This is the life I love my ma next to me my girl on my couch next to my cousins who I class as a brother and my beautiful baby girl in my presents with no restrictions.