CHAPTER 43

Truths and nothing but the truth

It wasn't till I was child free and finally able to relax do I realise the effort Malik and Monique had put into this to make today special for blakelyn

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It wasn't till I was child free and finally able to relax do I realise the effort Malik and Monique had put into this to make today special for blakelyn.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Next to all the balloons were mountains of present and next to the set up was tables of food and cup cakes and all dessert imaginable.

The all white long table and chairs were clearly new and had hints of pink all over clearly brought for this event only and my daughter was acting like an absolute new born screaming and crying and fighting sleep and the guilt and sadness takes over because today hasn't gone to plan at all.

A warm hand touches my bare shoulder and his grandmas shaking hand was placed comfortingly. "don't worry darling you can't always control the way a baby acts it's not your fault she's fussy and fighting sleep the onto good thing is that your trying... And don't worry about Monique today may have not want to plan but she's just to just have everyone together as a family for her grand baby's birthday." i smile trying to let the tears fall.

"thank you." She runs her hand through my hair giving me a smile. "aiko do you want food." malik shouts from the set up of food as he bounced likely a now calm but sleepy blakelyn in his arm her head rested on the top of his shoulder as she stares at me

I shake my head and go back to admiring the displays. Malik coma back sitting opposite me now blakelyn in his left arm a fork in his right and a good looking pile of food Infront of him he starts eating feeding Aiko peices of Carrots or pasta along the way as she monches on it cutely.

"good baby." he asks her as she chews on a peice of ripped up chicken. Her nose was still red along with her eyes as tears hang from the bottom of her eyes.

She can't speak obviously but she eats more In approval. Monique walks past Malik running a hand in his and Blakes hair. "give grandma kiss" I say pointing to Monique and doing the kiss action to Blake. Monique bends to her level and Blake gives her a kiss and a few awes are heard.

"here give me Blake so you can eat properly." handing her over I put her in the cradle position hoping she's become sleepy. Because she's a big girl I hold onto the leg closes to my stomach as she other one flops comfortably over my arm. Monique hands over her pacy and I over it to her and she sucks on it causing her to finally drift to sleep.

Everyone eats in a comfortable silence as I watch my daughter sleep not wanting to eat. "so.. " kana-may who I can tell by her smirk is gonna stir some shit up.

"aiko are you and Malik together." My face turns red. "no actually Maliks got a girlfriend." all scraping of cutlery stops and Maliks head flies up and his eyes wide in shock staring into mine. "way to throw my under the bus." he tells me through clench teeth. "you do." jj I think says.

Malik clears his throat. "um yeah kind of ish. Her names tia I've been fucking he-I mean seeing her for a while now but it's not really labelled as anything." now everyone's invested. "for how long before or after you got Aiko pregnant." zavier asks.

Malik clears his throat again. "before." like it was on cue a bunch of "oh shits." and "dangs" splurt around. "does she know." Manisha asks and he nods. "so how did you guys meet then." malik looks for me to talk.

"I was friends with Alisha first and she invited me to a Halloween party it was my first time drinking and I got drunk and ended up sleeping with Malik not knowing he was Alisha brother and 7 weeks later I found out I was carrying and here I am today." i smile embarrassed.

"girl you damn well knew he was my brother." alisha kisses my teeth. "omg how many times do I have to say it I really didn't honestly Alisha not until I saw him with you at school."
"ok then so why didn't you tell me then why did you lie and say thay you slept with a different person with a different description who is the complete opposite to Malik."

I roll my eyes."because I barely knew you Alisha I didn't know how you would have reacted and I literally just moved to california less then a week before I slept with Malik you were my only friend and I didn't want to lose you over a one night stand and you were friends with a complete utter bitch and a racist and God know what kind of rumours you could have spread about the 'new girl' if I told you the truth."

She rolls her eyes "fair point but why did I have to learn from my brother that my own bestfriend was pregnant." i groan. "because it was his baby Alisha I thought it would be better for him to tell you then me seeing as he's your brother and the day you slept over my house was literally the same night I took the test you were literally right opposite me sleeping and you knew I could have been pregnant seeing as we had the convo on how I was late."

She folds her arms."fuck this conversation you're wrong and you know it stop acting likeyour innocent in all this."

I go back to playing with my sleeping daughters hair Trying to ignore the growing tension around the table and the awkwardness.

"did you do blakelyns hairs hair." kaylas asks me and I nod. "yeah it's of shorter and curlier then I'm use to so I struggle quite alot with it but I'm learning you know its hard raising a fussy little girl." alisha scoffs.

"raising how youve had her for 3 weeks and you let other people raise her not you." my eyes water as yet again it goes silent I stand up handing the sleeping blakelyn to malik.
"fuck you alisha your a bitch to me for such pathetic reasons and now you gone to far."

I wipe a falling tear before walking away.

RAISING BLAKE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें